What's new

Imran Khan , The man who sold Pakistan

My friend, you must not criticize Hazrat Imran Khan (Rh), he has been sent from the oxford madrassah to reform Pakistan. Don't you know he can never be wrong, no mistakes he can make. Anyone who joins his party instantly become pious and all his sins are forgiven, so you must not say anything against him, or his followers will crucify your social media standing with colourful words.

Thanks I fell out of my chair laughing :smitten::omghaha:

Imran Khan has indeed mainstreamed hatred and xenophobia. And the biggest tragedy is that his simplistic, confused and failed conspiracy theory thinking, now pushed from the periphery toward the center, have pushed the "land of the pure" into a much bigger mess from which it will be very difficult to extricate the country from.

So Cyril in his famous article "The Man who Sold Pakistan", which sounds if IK committed treason against this Holy Land, which the writer is right. He has rightly termed Mr. Khan as Taliban Khan, who called the seculars and liberals as blood khors and blood dracula; IK is the face of " the mainstreaming of extremism". Taliban Khan has red blood on his hands by encouraging TTP version of extremism. He has emerged as Pakistani tribal leader more than the Pakistani national leader in the post election scenario, look at KPK govt in paralysis, Peshawar governance in total paralysis.. How can Mr. Khan be insensitive to the hundreds of innocent people killed by Zalimans. Does Mr. Khan have any justification for those killings. And what guarantee would he give to.the nation that Zalimans would not commit such atrocities once the peace pact is signed. They have signed these pacts in the past but did stay on them. They are notorious in breaking the pact. So why should we go for the talks again. My suggestion to the govt is that if it imperative to talk, talk on your own terms and not to accept their any unconstitutional demand.

Yes Imran Khan provided us with best facilities of cancer treatment and a good college. But does that give him the leverage to betray Pakistan and Pakistanis by sympathizing and siding with the killers of Pakistanis? Its so disgusting that even the blood of 50000 innocent Pakistanis does not mean anything to Imran Khan. IK is bloody criminal, IK destroyed Islam. If we are willing to pardon and befriend killers of 50,000 great Pakistanis why we want to punish single time murderers and petty thieves. If this is what we are willing to do then aren't we hypocrites?

Khan's fans should remember that country comes before party loyalties. Say no to despotic vision of Khan and company. Save Pakistan. Save Islam.

Please let us also talk about the solution to this bad dilemma....lets walk the talk, we know TTP does not believe in Women, Minorities, liberals and seculars and other sects etc. hard but also true, talibans are our people & they have some valid things to reform Pakistan!

On another note, I sincerely request Cyril to write a detailed analysis of Imran's motivation to make extremism mainstream; what did he expect to gain from this except from the obvious route to Islamabad et al. Where would one want to take Pakistan whilst pursuing the course of Ameerul Momineen or Anti-corrupt extremism. We need alternative solutions on if no Govt-TTP talks..

Back
Top Bottom