What's new

Imran Khan speech at Insaf Lawyers forum !!

Nice... we r rooting for this guy... lets hope he can bring positive change. By the way, those from KP... popularity polls show that the largest percentage of people in this province will vote for Imran Khan's PTI. Still have to take Punjab and Sindh by storm... both respectively controlled by PPP and PMLN.

Nice... we r rooting for this guy... lets hope he can bring positive change. By the way, those from KP... popularity polls show that the largest percentage of people in this province will vote for Imran Khan's PTI. Still have to take Punjab and Sindh by storm... both respectively controlled by PPP and PMLN.

PTI is leading on the ground in Punjab too...

This is what we call the roar of a real lion ... not a Zardaried lion...

Really? is there a poll to corroborate this? I have heard none give evidence of this.
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) is leading among all political parties in its growing popularity at national and provincial levels, claimed its chairman Imran Khan on Twitter citing the polls results of International Republican Institute (IRI). The latest polls and survey carried out from February 9 to March 8 this year by global research group.
NATIONAL LEVEL:
PTI 31%
PML-N 27%
PPP 16%
PUNJAB:
PTI 33%
PML-N 41%
PPP 9%

SINDH:
PPP 42%
PTI 15 %
MQM 9%
PML-N 6%
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
PTI 49%
ANP 13%
PPP 9%
PML-N 8%
BALOCHISTAN
PTI 35%
PML-N 9 %
JUI 9%
BNP 6 %
The survey might be showing a picture of rise and fall of political parties’ popularity in the country but the polls results carried out by global or local institutes are far different from the results of general elections as shown in the past. The rising popularity of the PTI might be impressive for party itself as leading popular party of the country but the results of the conducted polls can also reflect the active role of PTI digital media activists for manipulating the results in the favor of party.
IRI survey was not released for common public so far by IRI. However, IRI is making available the methodology and the demographics to demonstrate that the poll complies with professional standards in the industry.
The population under study is representative of the adult population of Pakistan with sample size was 5,985 of people Age 18 and order Kish method was used to select respondents 18 years and older within the randomly selected household. The left hand method was used to select every third household in localities selected through area probability sample. The sample was distributed at the provincial level, rural and urban, in all four provinces of Pakistan (except for the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Chitral). The sample was then post-weighted to make it proportionate to national representation by province. Face-to-face interviews were conducted.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...political-parties’-popularity-graph-iri-poll/

So basically even the polls which say PTI is on top are saying they don't have an outright majority in the Punjab. Do show me a poll. Would be very heartening to see. There is still confusion as different interest groups seem to be at work. There are conflicting reports by each survey group, each stating that PTI is either at 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in popularity polls.

Most agree that PMLN is in a very promising position.

Really? is there a poll to corroborate this? I have heard none give evidence of this.

So basically even the polls which say PTI is on top are saying they don't have an outright majority in the Punjab. Do show me a poll. Would be very heartening to see. There is still confusion as different interest groups seem to be at work. There are conflicting reports by each survey group, each stating that PTI is either at 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in popularity polls.

Most agree that PMLN is in a very promising position.

that was not said in context of polls but personal experience.. I can assure you this, the whole propaganda against Imran Khan nowadays in urdu newspapers and by certain anchors like Najam Sethi, Kamran Shahid or Luqman, Kamran khan...is for a reason, they are afraid....

consider it silence before the storm !!

inshallah, it will sweep the elections. I only wish for an honest leader. Honest and clean leadership will solve half of Pakistan's problems. The other half is an outgrowth of the primary problem of corruption of the leadership - both financial and moral.

A-GI5S6CEAAZDQ-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom