What's new

Imran Khan siphoned off Punjab’s money to Bani Gala via ‘GPEC’, says Maryam Nawaz(Valencia Town PP 170)

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1656959569393.png

The incumbent government has provided relief to the poor in power bills and essential commodities by subsidizing them even though the kitty was drained by the previous government, stated Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Vice President Maryam Nawaz on Monday.

Maryam was addressing a rally in Valencia Town, Lahore, as part of her party’s canvassing for PP-170.

She recalled the subsidy announced by Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shahbaz on Monday that people who consume less than 100 units of power per month will not be billed.

“I hear that the poor will be able to run their fans, lights and even a fridge [in this subsidy],” she said.

“We have done this at a time when there is no money in the national kitty because it was looted by residents of Bani Gala,” the PML-N vice president said, adding that the tough decision to increase prices of petroleum products was taken with a heavy heart to prevent Pakistan from going bankrupt.

She further added that the decision became compulsory because of the agreement signed by the previous government.

Maryam Nawaz said the Punjab government has provided relief to the people in electricity bills amid soaring inflation, adding that the people consuming 100 units of electricity would not be charged a single penny.

The PML-N leader said the national treasury is empty but Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has given subsidies on daily-use commodities at the utility stores.

She added that Nawaz Sharif and PML-N are with the people during the ‘hard times’.

Calling Imran Khan the biggest ‘anarchist’ and ‘masquerader’, Maryam said that the former prime minister fabricated the drama of conspiracy just when he was about to lose his government.

She claimed that Imran Khan recently sent a party representative to US Diplomat Donald Lu and asked for forgiveness.

The PML-N leader said Imran Khan could not prove a single thing against her including her fake audiotapes suggesting she managed national media and mentioned the alleged audiotape of Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi.

She claimed that the biggest corruption scandals in the country’s history surfaced during PTI’s rule.

Maryam Nawaz said whoever left PTI swapped stories of corruption after disassociation with the party unlike the people who left Nawaz Sharif after association as they never called him a corrupt individual despite having political differences.

She said that Fitna Khan is now eyeing on Punjab as he now wants to plunder it again.

Maryam Nawaz said that Nawaz Sharif brought China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) but Imran Khan brought GPEC – which she abbreviated as Gogi Pinky Economic Corridor.

She explained that through GPEC, the looted money of Punjab was siphoned off to Bani Gala.

“I hear that the poor will be able to run their fans, lights and even a fridge [in this subsidy],” she said.

100 unit main kaunsa fridge chalta hai bibi?

Aap nay kabhi apnay sonay kay taj ko utara ho aur kabhi bijli ka bill dekha ho to pata ho na aap ko keh kitnay unit lagtay hain.

4 months and they have nothing to show for their government till now, absolutely zero. Not even a direction or a decisions which will bear fruit 2 years down the line. Just IK yeh, IK woh.

Aap nay kabhi apnay sonay kay taj ko utara ho aur kabhi bijli ka bill dekha ho to pata ho na aap ko keh kitnay unit lagtay hain.

4 months and they have nothing to show for their government till now, absolutely zero. Not even a direction or a decisions which will bear fruit 2 years down the line. Just IK yeh, IK woh.

Yep their whole manifesto is centred on talking about Imran Khan.

Ppp went down after 5 years in 2013, it will take N not even half of that.

The yahvian bongian and chwalan from this party never seizes to amaze. I have been observing this party for 3 decades mind you, but one cannot compete with league yahvian chawal and bongian.

You were and are a GT road ki party
Sometimes when conditions are conducive PMLN have grabbed a few chunks from Hazara, KPK. Baluchistan, Karachi and the Saraiki belt.
PTI became party of whole Pakistan in 25
I think this time it will be lucky to control KPK and Karachi.

All the three major parties have once or twice won seats from all provinces historically.

After back to back post by @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , I have to say it’s going to take a lot to wake up Pakistanis. Hearts are blinded to a point they doubt their own ears and eyes. Can’t see the truth.

Sometimes when conditions are conducive PMLN have grabbed a few chunks from Hazara, KPK. Baluchistan, Karachi and the Saraiki belt.

I think this time it will be lucky to control KPK and Karachi.

All the three major parties have once or twice won seats from all provinces historically.

Shut it man. Everyone knows you are a GT road ki party

Other than that nobody likes or votes for you. You can't win anywhere else other than some specific cities and regions

In Karachi PTI still has huge following. Pml can't even dream of having this following in Karachi

PTI is a national party that unites Pakistan. While you and your allies like PPP are all regional parties

After back to back post by @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , I have to say it’s going to take a lot to wake up Pakistanis. Hearts are blinded to a point they doubt their own ears and eyes. Can’t see the truth.
Bro, I only come here for an hour in the evening, there is little I can do.
Nevertheless by the grace Grace of Allah Truth always prevails and the righteous always have the last laugh.

PTI is a national party that unites Pakistan
Same was said for PPP and Pmln in the past. Remember in 1997 Pmln won two-thirds of the seats, a record yet to be broken.

Bro, I only come here for an hour in the evening, there is little I can do.
Nevertheless by the grace Grace of Allah Truth always prevails and the righteous always have the last laugh.
My post was in a sarcastic tone. It was about you and other lovely Pakistani who refuse to stand for truth. Allah also tells us when hearts are blinded , they can’t see the truth. I don’t care if you hate Khan but your support for known corrupt individuals shows you are not loyal to the country.

If you hate corruption than hate every corrupt individual. Don’t pick and choose.

May Allah punish the corrupt and open our hearts and allow us to walk on the right path.

Same was said for PPP and Pmln in the past. Remember in 1997 Pmln won two-thirds of the seats, a record yet to be broken.

Nobody ever called PML national party. It was always a GT road party. You never won from Karachi the biggest city of Pakistan

PTI has won from Karachi, Lahore Peshawar and Quetta. That is why it is a national party unlike your tanga party

Back
Top Bottom