What's new

Imran Khan should stop behaving like an angry man: Rana Sana

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PML-N’s Senior Minister Punjab, Rana Sanaullah, said on Friday that his party has maintained its popularity graph whereas people of Mianwali and Peshawar ‘rejected’ Imran Khan’s PTI in August 22 by-elections.
“People have responded to white paper of PTI in shape of defeat of PTI candidates in his home grounds of Peshawar and Mianwali. Their decision is a slap on the face of white paper,” said Rana in his traditional fiery outburst against the PTI chief while speaking to media.
He said Khan should withdraw his statement against the ROs as they cannot respond by holding press conferences against Imran Khan.
“He should apologies to the nation over his statement. PTI should change its attitude…I suggest that Mr. Khan must behave like a political leader instead of an angry man,” the senior PML-N leader said.
He described the by-elections as free, fair and transparent, and said the PML-N has maintained its victory in the polls.
Rana urged Imran Khan to join hands with PML-N governm

Imran Khan should stop behaving like an angry man: Rana Sana

Imran Khan shouldn't even give a flying fck to what this loose mouth says.. :P

Rana Sanaullah is the last man who should be giving lectures on anger management.

This is the guy I hate the most in N-league.

Rana Sana Ullah lol..... a small d** who barks when ever his masters ask him to

Rana Sanaullah is the last man who should be giving lectures on anger management.

This is the guy I hate the most in N-league.
I just take a laugh when he is speaking... He is a good entertainer alongside some PPP leaders like Raja Riaz and the other guy who said Corruption hamara haq hai lol...

he should concentrate on better things, i mean sending his daughter to learn more of cabret dancing?
as he said, in some interveiw back than?
instead teaching manners to ,at least a royal class celebrity like IMRAN KHAN NIAZI?
a world famous celebrity which rana can never be, even after his unknown death?
the bad news is?
batmannow ,s war against noora league is just begun!
keep watching, it & learn from it! here on PDF live!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom