What's new

Imran Khan says Pakistan 'will not recognise' Israel

Only a solution accepted by the vast majority of Palestinian people will be accepted by PAKISTAN. That is only possible if there is a free and fair referendum in Palestine. That means those of the refugees must also be part of that referendum. Not just in West Bank and Gaza.

This statement by PM should not be taken lightly.
He has overturned, pretty tough decisions back in the days which he rewinded and compromised.
It is very easy to twist and turn and he no other guy molding policy due to urgency in need.
For instance.
Going to IMF, Going to friends for financial assistance, leting Sharif escape, day in day out.
I wish im wrong but the media who was goin nuts against arabs recently, after visit of coas,they are goin toe to toe against turkey now.
This is evident we dnt stand by the rules but by the suites and boots.
I hope imran dnt take uturn with another lullaby to nation like
" mere pakistanio"....

Last edited:
Oh man can you imagine that person turning out to be Donald Trump? i wouldn't be surprised
It's not Trump because even if he is re-elected, his term will end in another 4 years. AC will rule for 7 years.

We should never accept Israel even if there is a Palestine. The Jews are amongst our biggest enemies. They have been conspiring against the Muslims for the last 1400 years.

Wherever there are Jews there are feuds.
I agree that jews are our biggest enemy. I agree and admire the principal instance of IK not to recognize Israel till Palestine issue is not resolved.

However if Palestine issue get resolved (which will not) then we should recognize Israel as there is no point of not recognizing. You fight enemy you dont close your eyes from the enemy.

ANyways we all know that Plaestine is never going to be independent again infact sooner or later more arab lands will be confiscated so lets hope we keep ourselves distance from both Arab and Israel and keep on building our strength when the time comes.

According to Bible prophesy , Israel and Palestinians will sing a 7 year peace deal in the presence of anti christ(nobody knows he is anti christ at the time). There will a lot of prosperity in the region during that first 3.5 years. He will also help Israel built the Third Temple without destroying the Al Aqsa mosque. After 3.5 years wrath of God will fall on earth. Bible call it The day of the Lord.

Well that settles it then , just sit on side and watch people die till the wrath of God comes

Let me , Repicture this for you ....

Camp David Summit (parameters): 2000.... Clinton does the Peace between Israel / Palestine

There is lot of optimism initially ...

3.5 Years later , war starts in Afghanistan
4-7 Years later , war starts in Iraq
13 year later , war starts in Libya
14 year later war starts in Syria
20 years later Covid-19 starts

In year 2000 Mr Trump was ... preparing to take the throne but people did not knew who he was back than
MET-DONALD-TRUMP-REFORM_2.jpg

Now this is what your prophecy is suggesting, I on other hand think Mr Trump is a good man just misunderstood, if I ever met Mr Trump I am sure we will have a great chat , infact may be we can play a round of golf

Last edited:
The second part is the most important which the pro Isreali "idiots" I would say very conveniently ignore.

You accept Israeli occupation, kiss goodbye to illegally Indian occupied Kashmir.

People need to give rest to this pathetic argument that "look, Arabs are accepting Isreal, why Pakistan is dithering". OR Palestinians are closer to India then to Pakistan. There are bigger issues here.

Rightly said Mate....Pakistan's stance on "Human (Kashmiri) right abuse/ territories under occupation will go down the drain if Pakistan acknowledge Israel".

although it's now a question that even by not accepting that, how much Pakistan will be able to do around Kashmir given OIC is certain to walk into the "other" camp that has India in it.

It's not Trump because even if he is re-elected, his term will end in another 4 years. AC will rule for 7 years.

is it written 7 continues years? won't two terms be around that time?

I agree that jews are our biggest enemy.

I think you have taken it overboard..there is no need for muslims to declare the whole jewish community as enemy.. There are orthodox jews who are anti-zionists and they are in huge number..however our people are not educated enough to know about it..

"Fair settlement" is subjective term. It is subjected to the satisfaction of "conscience" of IK.

Nope - its like saying justice is a subjective term. Either justice is done or it isn´t - there are no buts and ifs....

And i will not reply to this more if you disagree - which you probaly will...

I think you have taken it overboard..there is no need for muslims to declare the whole jewish community as enemy.. There are orthodox jews who are anti-zionists and they are in huge number..however our people are not educated enough to know about it..
Agreed but when u talk about a community u generally refer to the leadership and majority.

Jewish leadership in israel has no sympathy or relationship with orthodox jews.

So our enemies are ashkinazi jews as they think that Pakistan can be a big hurdle in ambitions of greater israel

As usual, the world revolving around India-Pakistan-Kashmir. The fact of the matter is the biggest piece of the puzzle is Iran, not India, not Pakistan, and it's not Kashmir. Khaleejis don't give two hoots about what South Asians fight over. It's been like that since decades. But for them Iran and their militias who are getting stronger in the Arab world as well as recent incidents in Jordan have accelerated this formalization of relation which was there behind the scenes since last decade.

Good points!

I would like to add that Pakistan’s unflinching support for Palestinians was never returned in kind. In fact, Palestinians have show greater support to India. This is true even after India recognized Israel and relations deepened.

Plus, Pakistan has no choice but to support the Palestinians lest their stand on Kashmir gets diluted.

This will suit India fine, giving it exclusive access to Israel. That UAE and other Arab countries might recognize Israel also benefits India, making the loss of Iran a little more bearable.

No recognition of Israel unless Palestine freed: Imran

The Newspaper's Staff ReporterUpdated 19 Aug 2020
Facebook Count
Twitter Share
5f3cdcc6e9e05.png

PM Imran Khan says Pakistan would have to give up the Kashmir cause if it ignores Israel's "tyranny faced by Palestinians". — Dunya TV screengrab
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has categorically said that Pakistan could not recognise Israel as a state unless it gave freedom to Palestine.

In a two-hour late-night interview with Dunya TV on Tuesday, he touched upon several issues, from the government’s strategy to deal with Covid-19, sugar and wheat crises, poor civic amenities in Karachi, government-opposition relations and FBR reforms to Pakistan’s foreign relations.

On foreign policy, the prime minister said: “The Quaid-i-Azam had said in 1948 that Pakistan could not recognise Israel unless it gave freedom to Palestinians.

“If we recognise Israel and ignore tyranny faced by the Palestinians, we will have to give up (the cause of) Kashmir as well, and this we cannot do.”

ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD

In the context of the UAE, which has recently established ties with Israel, the prime minister said every state had its own foreign policy.

He refuted an impression that Pakistan-Saudi Arabia relations had been shaken over Kashmir issue. “Saudi Arabia is one of our key friends and our relations are still fraternal and unchanged,” he said.

The PM said Pakistan’s future was linked to China as China defended Pakistan in all difficult times. He said Chinese President Xi Jinping would visit Pakistan in the winter.

Regarding Covid-19, the prime minister gave his government the credit for tackling the issue effectively and keeping a balance between precautionary measures and business activities. “Initially even my party leaders were against my strategy and were asking why strict lockdown was not being imposed in the country,” he said. “But our smart lockdown strategy worked and… the country managed to curb the spread of the deadly disease,” he said.

On the sugar scandal, he reiterated that he would not spare any “mafia” or anyone who was involved in creating shortage of sugar and hike in its price.

He, however, expressed sorrow over action taken against his close friend and PTI leader Jahangir Tareen, one of the sugar barons. “Jahangir Tareen is a better businessman. The departments concerned will decide his case,” he said.

Talking about pathetic civic amenities in Karachi, Mr Khan said the federal government was allocating funds for the city and special attention was being given to it to overcome its problems.

“We want Karachi to be a real metropolitan city as we are also trying to make Lahore and Peshawar metropolitan cities where they have their own elected members, own revenue generation system and independence to spend,” he added.

Speaking about Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar and the National Accountability Bureau’s cases against him, the PM expressed confidence in the CM and said: “I have checked the cases against Mr Buzdar relating to award of liquor licence and the ring road through Intelligence Bureau and found them baseless with no element of corruption,” he added.

The PM admitted the government had mishandled the issue of fake licences of commercial pilots and said: “The fallout of the issue could be minimised by properly handling the matter.”

Published in Dawn, August 19th, 2020

Back
Top Bottom