What's new

Imran Khan PTI Membership TV-Ad

Imran kay liay jan bhi hazir hai... I hav got my vote and my family's votes registered .

Hazaar saaal jeyo mere Bhai...

Please brother also vote in the Party Elections too and make yourself and people around you aware of the membership scheme by sending 'Your Name' and 'City's Name' to 80022.

523488_363910860320964_120026084709444_1101642_1170637317_n.jpg

there are three methods announced by chairman to register yourself as a PTI member

1- through SMS 80022 (SMS your name and city to 80022)

2- Social Networking Sites like FB and their own Insaf.pk (This can cause duplications if CNIC number is not used ) To vote through Social Networking sites, there will be Election days ahead so by posting your vote in the poll on these sites, one will be able to vote. for that you have to join the official FB page to be able to cast your vote. by joining the page you actually join PTI. so is joining Insaf.pk

3- In your Constituency there will be elections conducted in PTI offices where the registered (card holder) members can go and vote for contesting members for a particular office.

the Elections in PTI are due in 2-3 months.

P.S. there are likely to emerge aggrieved parties out of this Elections as our political culture is not so democratic, so hold tight to face more propaganda and disinformation, if you stick to your guns you survive, with you PTI will survive...InshAllah and together we will change Pakistan into what it was meant to be !!!

^^^ the people of Pakistan has made their decision - when a Rs. 200 per day earner and a Maasi working at someone's home for 2000 per month talks of Imran Khan and show their love and passion for this man, then surely Imran Khan has hit the core-hearts of the society and the 'change' is inevitable now. Inshallah

Iyyaka Naa'budu Wa-eyya Kanastaeen
"We only worship YOU (ALLAH) and we only seek YOUR (ALLAH's) help''.

Pakistan Zindabad

522603_10150649226269527_151626539526_9123691_443834207_n.jpg

^^^ the people of Pakistan has made their decision - when a Rs. 200 per day earner and a Maasi working at someone's home for 2000 per month talks of Imran Khan and show their love and passion for this man, then surely Imran Khan has hit the core-hearts of the society and the 'change' is inevitable now. Inshallah

Iyyaka Naa'budu Wa-eyya Kanastaeen
"We only worship YOU (ALLAH) and we only seek YOUR (ALLAH's) help''.

Pakistan Zindabad

522603_10150649226269527_151626539526_9123691_443834207_n.jpg

Exactly, this is what status quo is ignoring, both Noon and PPP think they can buy votes, but it aint going to happen this time....

like Hasan Nisar said Awam nay inkay sath dhoka kerna hai is bar...

I am pretty much sure something positive will come out of this process that PTI is under going, I see many of decisions we initially doubted now proved to be right... woh kehte hain na Niat ka phal milta hai... Imran ki niat saaf hai, Phala Allah nay dena hai...

Together We will !! :pakistan:

here are some FAQ

FAQ-PTI Membership Campaign, 2012

Q1- How many ways of becoming PTI member?
A1- There are 3 ways of becoming PTI member a) SMS b) by Visiting Membership camps c) by website insaf.pk

Q2- What is a method to become PTI member via sms?
A2- SMS "Name City" to 80022

Q3- How can I get PTI membership card?
A3- Upon becoming a member PTI team will contact you and get other details required for making the membership card. The card will subsequently be processed and you will be informed of when/where to pick up your card

Q4- What is requirement of CNIC copy?
A4- CNIC copy is require for verification of residential address and to filter fake membership.

Q5- Why PTI membership card is require?
A5- Only member with PTI membership card will be eligible to vote in party elections and elect their own leaders.

Q6- I have already registered via sms 80022 few months ago. Shall I need to re-register my self?
A-6- No

Q7- I have sent sms on 80022 but no confirmation received. Shall I send again?
A-7- Yes
(Posted after review of Mr. Faisal Javed, Dy Info Sec, PTI)

Misc Info:

1) As far as Part election is concern, it is clear that physical voting will be done no electronic voting.

2) The debate is still on and hopefully, it will be decided in week that whether, the direct election will be of UC level only and elected UC will select tehsil and district president or the tehsil and district level election will also be direct election.

3) As it is 2 month membership campaign which is long period, in 10 fays you will observe membership camps all over country.

agar Pakistan ko Badlands hay to pahla apna aap ko badlo, apna fasla khood lana sekhoo,

PTI are creative....
this is a new idea in Pakistani politics and will directly involve people...specially young people in main national politics instead of some shrewd local politics.
Dude, this is not a new idea. This idea has been used in the 90s. Politicians stopped spending millions of dollars on tv ads because they wanted to show they were not hungry for power. PTI seems desperate to gain power, and they are wasting money on tv ads that cost in millions.

Dude, this is not a new idea. This idea has been used in the 90s. Politicians stopped spending millions of dollars on tv ads because they wanted to show they were not hungry for power. PTI seems desperate to gain power, and they are wasting money on tv ads that cost in millions.

You call it wasting of money, we PTIians call it an awareness campaign... and yes awareness campaigns does cost money and fortunately there are donors who see PTI to be an authentic and honest party which would take Pakistan out of this misery once in power.

3 days are left to become member of PTI to choose your own leaders !!

P.S.

ADeel Hashmi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom