What's new

Imran Khan: Pakistan has lost its dignity and self-esteem

Its a well known fact That Pakistan is run by the military and the ISI.

And this fact is established by who.....let me guess Indians and somehow i am getting this feeling that Indians know more about Pakistan then Pakistanis themselves.:disagree:

I have many questions need to be answered.

1 Why our govt cannot control army.
bcoz army has grown bigger than ur country and its govt. if the civilian leadership dont listen to army and ISI then either leaders are killed or coup takes place
2 why americans were allowed inside our territory.
bcoz terrorists are living in side ur country. If terrorists are living in Somalia or saudiarabia then why america will come to pakistan
3 why we take money from america, what if we do not take.
its the payment for the services done by ur military . And if u dont want to take then its fine with USA
4 do we need their money.
Yes to compete with india
5 why we should do what ever america ask us to do.
bcoz they are ur master since pakistan is formed(STONEAGE)
6 why army do not go for all out offense against all terrorists all over the country.
they want to use it against India in future as they are doing in presently
7 why china does not help us
its fantacy to think that they will help they are only interested in trade and resources

hope i covered everything in short

The constant immature blame it on the Indians mentality is as much the core problem for the GOP and military of Pakistan as anything else. Pakistan has long harbored, hosted, trained, and use radical Islamic terrorists to try to create havoc with and inside not just Kashmir but in India proper to wite the Bombay massacre. Shame and a failed future are fast approaching for Pakistan with such backward thinking, even from those overseas young Pakistanis who live safely in various European and other Western nations.

Pathetic post to score cheap accolades from Indians.

Imran Khan's statement does not mention India. This thread is not about India.

Pathetic post to score cheap accolades from Indians.

Imran Khan's statement does not mention India. This thread is not about India.

He is explaining the core of the problem....

But the replies are as usual..

Most people don't realize that Pakistan is probably the biggest winner out of this whole incident.

i think pakistan started losing dignity a long time back when it failed to stop american drone attacks. The special ops to kill OBL was jus the final nail in coffin.

I dont think so. Expect many more such ops now in the other regions.

really?? are you personally handing out trophy to zerdari??

This was the exit strategy for the US outside of Afghanistan. The US won't be a detrimental influence in Pakistani affairs with their drones & covert operations that produced more TTP terrorists than killed them. Pakistan never severed their ties with the Afghan Taliban, & will be in a position to influence events in Afghanistan as well. The TTP terrorists will be finished off easily, & then if I was India, I'd be worried about what might happen in Afghanistan & Kashmir.

This was the exit strategy for the US outside of Afghanistan. The US won't be a detrimental influence in Pakistani affairs with their drones & covert operations that produced more TTP terrorists than killed them. Pakistan never severed their ties with the Afghan Taliban, & will be in a position to influence events in Afghanistan as well. The TTP terrorists will be finished off easily, & then if I was India, I'd be worried about what might happen in Afghanistan & Kashmir.

Nothing significant or ground-breaking will happen as it was in the past 64 summers. If at all this killing would give more boost to the WoT ,as the Americans can now justify their presence to the public , than ending it.

Nothing significant or ground-breaking will happen as it was in the past 64 summers. If at all this killing would give more boost to the WoT ,as the Americans can now justify their presence to the public , than ending it.

Not really, the ground military operations in Afghanistan have already finished. Over the past few months, the US has realized there is no military solution against the Taliban, & has actively engaged in peace initiatives in Afghanistan between the Taliban & Karzai as a means of power sharing for the future Afghan government. Listen to Hillary Clinton's speech: she said that fighting the Taliban was not their objective, & she asked the Taliban to sever ties with Al-Qaeda. She also praised Pakistan, & said that the Pakistani establishment was not complicit in this. All of this was reiterated by Obama as well. This was the exit strategy for the US, to declare victory & an honorable end to all this. The war however is about to be shifted to the Middle East as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom