What's new

Imran Khan message on Milad ul Nabi !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Greetings to all Muslims across the world, especially fellow Pakistanis, as we celebrate Eid-i-Milad-un-Nabi, birth of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Greetings to all Muslims across the world, especially fellow Pakistanis, as we celebrate Eid-i-Milad-un-Nabi, birth of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). We must also look at the state of the Ummah today, riddled with hate, sectarian and ethnic divides and a callous disregard for our fellow human beings. We exploit our weak and let ourselves be exploited by more powerful temporal forces. We can redeem ourselves by following the example of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH and adopt humility, tolerance, forgiveness and honesty as our guiding principles to raise the true spirit of our great religion Islam across the globe. And we must begin from home.

12thRabiPressReleaseIK13-01-2014.gif

PTI Chairman Imran Khan's message on Eid-i-Milad-un-Nabi

Greetings to all Muslims across the world, especially fellow Pakistanis, as we celebrate Eid e Milad un Nabi, birth of our Prophet PBUH. We must also look at the state of the Ummah today, riddled with hate, sectarian and ethnic divides and a callous disregard for our fellow human beings. We exploit our weak and let ourselves be exploited by more powerful temporal forces. We can redeem ourselves by following the example of our Prophet PBUH and adopt humility, tolerance, forgiveness and honesty as our guiding principles to raise the true spirit of our great religion Islam across the globe. And we must begin from home.

Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom