What's new

Imran khan is ISI: Rumorville

BRAVO khuwaja asif ... this is how we should be ... who is the army to decide ...? sardar asif totally wrong in saying that we have to convince the army

So what?

you are implying as if ISI is the same organization as RAW (God forbid).

There is something seriously wrong with you my dear poster or you are displaying incorrect flags.

Imran or any other politician can agree or disagree with Pak army on a give point. What's the big deal?

peace.

Dont forget it was our army, in its zeal to prove its faithfulness to US war, allowed US to wage drone war on Pakistan. They dont tell us truth as they keep mum, but those who are droning our country do tell the truth in this case. These corrupt politicians will back every army-made policy. After all who gave them NRO and brought them to power.

Just imagine this. Could any civilian had dared to give dron permission? He would have been hanged by the thekaydaars of patriotism. But they let the man go who actually did allow them drones, with a guard of honor and a safe flight to LOndon. Remember it was Musharraf, who suspended consititution twice and sent the judiciary home twice.

Oh I keep forgetting that these generals do everything in 'national interest'. Poor me!!

If true, isn't that a good thing? I thought ISI has Pakistan's best interests at all times, unless people think otherwise?

Jin ki govt hia, main un py tankeed kero ga... Ya to maan lo k army ki govt hia,yeh loog resigen dy to main army ko criticise keroo ga ager woh ghalet kery ga. AUr ager in ki govt hia, to army in ko control kerna in ki responsibility hia" :IK!

Last i checked ISI and the Armed Forces were the only aspects of our system working to save the nation, so what seems to be wrong here? :/

Back
Top Bottom