What's new

Imran khan disqualified

how do we explain to idiots..........

NS was disqualified over a salary which he didn't receive and didn't declare. IK has been disqualified over the gifts he took and didn't declare.....

sukar hy, ab

imran khan or nawaz donoooooooo he certified choor hy,

long live baja wala , pasha, zaheerul - islam,

Probably worth declaring long march now unless IK had a hidden plan to get around the violent police action.

Pakistan army is trying hard to destroy this country.
These reatard generals will go to any lengths like 1971 to preserve their ego.
When challenged this cowards don't take time in shiting their pants

View attachment 888165

Calm down nothing will happen. He will appeal to some bikau court and will get the "justice" he deserves.

how do we explain to idiots..........

NS was disqualified over a salary which he didn't receive and didn't declare. IK has been disqualified over the gifts he took and didn't declare.....

sukar hy, ab

imran khan or nawaz donoooooooo he certified choor hy,

long live baja wala , pasha, zaheerul - islam,

The gifts were declared, do you not read? The only issue is about procedure.

He allegedly sold them before depositing the required fee and registering them, rather than registering them first and then selling them.

I think it will go against PDF once more as Supreme Court will overrule the decision and PTI will be even more popular

I could see the decision was coming as PTI was not cooperating with election commission anyway

Jokes & trolling set aside. This country hasn't progressed coz we have been disqualifying National leaders on technicalities as per need. NS was disqualified for not taking salary from his son, Maryam was disqualified despite her not holding a public office, IK getting Disqualified today on Tosha khaana will get reversed someday as well. If establishment stays away from Politics and a party is brought into power through Free & fair elections,only then we can succeed. Jitni Ziyadati Nawaz Sharif say hue, oska 1% bhi Khan nay abhi nahe dekha !

I was against even the day when 2/3rd majority winner Nawaz Sharif was dismissed by dictator in 97.. Is imran even safe or anyone else ? Even they win 3/3 ?

PS.
Who served two terms in his position and got two PMs disqualified? (10 marks)

The gifts were declared, do you not read? The only issue is about procedure.

He allegedly sold them before depositing the required fee and registering them, rather than registering them first and then selling them.

The questions Imran khan failed to Ans so far in Tosha Khana Case : 1. When were these gifts sold? 2. To whom these precious items were sold? 3. For how much these have been sold? 4. How the consideration was paid? 5.what are the dates of sales & transfer of payments an details...

but what to do about idiots listining to only ARY- or ch gulam hussain?

I think it will go against PDF once more as Supreme Court will overrule the decision and PTI will be even more popular

I could see the decision was coming as PTI was not cooperating with election commission anyway

The problem here is a very basic one: Did IK submit an affidavit that can be proven to be false, or not?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom