What's new

Imran khan disqualified

Nothing will change as everyone is busy filling their own pockets and there is a no law. Without laws only animals live, are we as a nation have sunk to that level?
Blood have to be spilled and heads have to come off if Pakistan have to change starting with the generals they are the main culprits of all the ills in this country. These generals have used Army as an institution to fill their own pockets and all we are sold respect institution otherwise country will fall apart or it weakens the institution. No bastards you are the fire starters and you are the faces behind any court cases.
I will kiss and stick the Pakistan army batch on my chest any day and be proud of it but i will never ever shake bastard generals hand or sit at the same table.
How Turkey have put the generals in their place, as the nation stood up and army have to back off realizing they can't control, win and people are no longer scared of them.
Imran needed to march at the Islamabad and he kept on negotiating with the bastards and kept on believing in the laws which we don't have.
Imran stand up and be counted and set the fire where its needed so these houses of corruption can be brought down. Once these houses are razed to the ground then country will have some laws which people will respect.
These generals and masters of corruption will go to any length to protect themselves. Shameless doctored videos and treason Charges for highlighting someone corruption, Imran open up your eyes country mafia is having a laugh and they need to be culled not nurtured.
exactly!

Sure thats why Biden gives statements against Pakistan's nuclear assets which are under PA just after visit of PA COAS. If that makes you think that PA or COAS are acting on behalf of USA then good luck to you and keep thinking as you want. Also, keep dwelling in your insecurities that PA is behind this fiasco since you found your scapegoat in PA.
Bhai agar mey kahin per chor musaallat kar du to jo jo wo chor karey gey us mey mai barabar ka shareeq hu ga .

Will be challenged and the court will give a green signal to IK..
IK knew it in advance that's why he said long March won't go beyond October.
IK has all the street power no one can stop his long March. Not even bajwa and the army.

Last edited:
Fd_k4BQWQAILBdw.jpeg
Fe_l5PIWIAAA-Or.jpeg

Good point, that's what I say about Pakistani public.
Jaisey ye chor public ne musaallat kiye hain 😊 . Civilian government aati hi kahan ha PAKISTAN mey ?
Ye sara chaos kyun ha ? Obviously is hi liye k wo government na aasakey jo awaam ki tarjumani karey .
Government wo chaiye jo kehney ko civilian ho or hamari muthi mey ho . Bhaley hi khandani chor hon, logon ka jena haram ker dey . Us se hamey koi gharz ni .

This is just temporary disqualification until this assembly last. Even this may be very well over turned by the higher courts.

This is just temporary disqualification until this assembly last. Even this may be very well over turned by the higher courts.

Yes that's how establishment downplayed NATO drone attacks in Pakistani soil.

"kuch bhi nahi hai, bas patakha tha"

PTI need to relax and don't get into a kneejerk reaction and attacks EC or start a long march on this pretext.
Yeah, they've probably prepared to counter any pushback so we gotta be careful but also have to tap on the people's anger before it dissipates.

I am not sure how much you are paid but man, is any sum of money enough for one to sell your soul to the devil?
you meet a patwari and you'd be surprised, mate

Back
Top Bottom