What's new

Imran Khan advice for MQM workers/supporters/leadership !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BpSYT-mCMAAa6NF.jpg

LOL@ Desperate Khan trying to win votes in Karachi. But he's right though. If MQM wants to prove itself as a national political party it will need to sideline Altaf Hussain and possible chose a young leader soon as possible to avoid break ups and internal struggles.

LOL@ Desperate Khan trying to win votes in Karachi. But he's right though. If MQM wants to prove itself as a national political party it will need to sideline Altaf Hussain and possible chose a young leader soon as possible to avoid break ups and internal struggles.

why people who are not worth 2 takas who are not related to MQM start giving out free advices, MQM people will decide whats best for them and the party okay? and not irrelevant ppl okay?

why people who are not worth 2 takas who are not related to MQM start giving out free advices, MQM people will decide whats best for them and the party okay? and not irrelevant ppl okay?

Well obviously we are not the decision makers, we are just giving our opinions.

Well obviously we are not the decision makers, we are just giving our opinions.

yeah we don't need opinion, we understand party better then nobody like yours okay, leave it to MQM

tumhare baap ka maal he na, islamabad block ker ke beth jao woh sahi he, hum ehtejaj kerlain apne leader ke lye woh ghalat, lagta he is ke dimag peh bohut badi chot pade he lifter se girne ke baad

tumhare baap ka maal he na, islamabad block ker ke beth jao woh sahi he, hum ehtejaj kerlain apne leader ke lye woh ghalat, lagta he is ke dimag peh bohut badi chot pade he lifter se girne ke baad

what do you think in your opinion, is british gov doing the right thing? is the justice being served?

he is just asking mqm workers not to harm public property or dont get violent... the case is in england and justice will be done..so you need not to worry about victimization. just be hopeful and pray that justice be done.

yeah... terrified !!

Nobody has been terrified ... Today I opened my office and have been working from 2 pm till 5 pm ... Nobody even asked me about it ................

he is just asking mqm workers not to harm public property or dont get violent... the case is in england and justice will be done..so you need not to worry about victimization. just be hopeful and pray that justice be done.

Do you believe that courts do justice in western countries.......??

Nobody has been terrified ... Today I opened my office and have been working from 2 pm till 5 pm ... Nobody even asked me about it ................

Do you believe that courts do justice in western countries.......??

pretty unreliable, saw Karachi, it looked like a city of dead.. for obvious reason.. but no doubt you guys didnt repeat 12 may.. one there weren't going to be another party you could blame, two you learned from your mistake..

well I think they do, better ask @Akheilos

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom