What's new

Imran Farooq case: One of Altaf Hussain’s houses searched for 55hrs

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan-Crime-MQM-ImranFarooqInvestigation_6-20-2013_106140_l.jpg

LONDON: In connection with Dr Imran Farooq’s murder investigation, Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Command Unit Thursday concluded a 55-hour search in two North West London "residential addresses" with one of them belonging to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief, Altaf Hussain.

The New Scotland Yard, which raided the houses yesterday, ransacked both the apartments during the painstaking search and confiscated many important documents.

According to sources, Altaf Hussain is the proprietor of one of the two houses, however the details of the ownership of the other apartment are yet unknown.(It is house of mqm leader Raza Haroon according to Saleem Bukari in off the record with Kassif Abbasi today)

Dr Farooq, the former convener of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) was stabbed to death outside his home on 16th September 2010 as he was returning home. Geo News has learnt exclusively that the raid started on Tuesday 19 June at around 6am at two important addresses in the area close to where Dr Farooq was killed in Edgware, London.

When approached by Geo News, a spokesman of the Metropolitan Police confirmed that officers from the MPS Counter Terrorism Command, "executed search warrants at two residential addresses in north-west London as part of the continuing investigation into the murder of Dr Imran Farooq on 16 September 2010."

There has been many searches/raids/interrogations but no arrests have been made thus far. According to sources at least a dozen houses had been

The UK police is investing the murder of Dr Farooq case on several lines, including one strong line of investigation that Dr Farooq was in discussions with his colleagues and members of the public to start his own independent political career.

The raid in London at two important addresses was seen as highly important as Dr Farooq’s 3rd death anniversary approaches.

These searches were carried out under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE).

SOURCE:
Imran Farooq case: One of Altaf Hussain

ok great but we are hearing the investigation and house raids since 2 years now

so when will they arrest the true culprits?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

may be they want more compliance from altal and mqm to shake it up in Karachi and thats why they apply these tactics

as mqm vowed to support usa in letter after they invaded Afghanistan they went above that they will supply intelligence for them which i think they were unable and was only doing it to vex it up with usa

mqm deny it later . it was discussed in apas ki baat by najan sethi after Zulfiqar Mirzas press conference and also by nusrat tun for which he got threatening call from mqm and had to leave aaj news for a while

even Dr Amir Liaqat told above things in geos program as he was previously mqm party member

you can watch all the thing i told in apas ki baat with najam sethi if you can find that particular program now along with so many other programs at that time. and don't blame me all above things were told in media and not by me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

may be they want more compliance from altal and mqm and thats why they apply these tactics

as mqm vowed to support usa in letter after they invaded Afghanistan they went above that they will supply intelligence for them which i think they were unable and was only doing it to vex it up with usa

mqm deny later it was discuseed in apas ki baat by najan sethi and also by nusrat tun for which he got threatening call from mqm and had to leave aaj news for a while

MQM will provide what intelligence? are MQM guys in ISI?

presently the shipping ministry is not even with MQM

ok great but we are hearing the investigation and house raids since 2 years now

so when will they arrest the true culprits?

Sounds more like a hate-crime to me. I don't think altaf had anything to do with it. Maybe I could be wrong but let's find out.

MQM will provide what intelligence? are MQM guys in ISI?

presently the shipping ministry is not even with MQM

find the program of najam sethi in which he told these things after Zulfiqar Mirzas press conference you know what i am talking about i am not accusing anyone these things were told by media not me

i have edited my above post to which you quoted me and replied to me . so kindly read it

find the program of najam sethi in which he told these things after Zulfiqar Mirzas press conference you know what i am talking about i am not accusing anyone these things were told by media not me

i have edited my above post to which you quoted me and replied to me . so kindly read it

i think najam sethi played vital role in punjab elections :lol:

you guys are amazing, first curse najam sethi for conducting rigged elections and now bringing najam as a source

i think najam sethi played vital role in punjab elections :lol:

you guys are amazing, first curse najam sethi for conducting rigged elections and now bringing najam as a source

agar kal ko najam kehay kay Pakistan 1947 ko bana tha tab us say b inqar kar don kay mujay najam say ikhtilaf hay

jan deoo

najam was not lone source it was nusrat javed , Dr amir liaqat and many media personel

agar kal ko najam kehay kay Pakistan 1947 ko bana tha tab us say b inqar kar don kay mujay najam say ikhtilaf hay

jan deoo

najam was not lone source it was nusrat javed , Dr amir liaqat and many media personel

great names bro, now what ever will nusrat javed, dr amir liaquat say i will them to do next time :lol: and im sorry to have defended PTI against najam sethi, nusrat javed in various internet forums :lol:

great names bro, now what ever will nusrat javed, dr amir liaquat say i will them to do next time :lol: and im sorry to have defended PTI against najam sethi, nusrat javed in various internet forums :lol:

you have started trolling again as many of our conversation . i dont like nusrat thats why i wrote tun with him also najam sethi

i don't remember others simple but i think i remember Malik of dunya news and Ansar Abbasi etc i can quote others by i don't clearly remember them

abb apni taraf say tu 5 kay nam nae likh sakta jab yaad nae . kia samjhay kay agli b gaee

@W.11 parallel investigations of Money laundering is being done against Altaf and Co

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing will happen cause killers of imran farooq are dead already!

nothing will happen cause killers of imran farooq are dead already!

Exactly this is what Altaf Hussain and his crime partners thought but unfortunately they r dealing with Scotland Yard not with Sindh Police plus its not a single case anymore, Scotland Yard have also recovered huge sum of money in previous raids so they r also investigating on potential money laundering.

Back
Top Bottom