What's new

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL PDF MEMBERS.....

what is your view on this new look of PDF?

• Total voters

TimeTraveller

Reaction score
Country
India
Friends this is for all PDF members...A serious Question i want to ask and i also want your response to this question...

Live post Tab is missing Webmaster

The whole gallery of history, amazing pictures from around the world, the un paralleled effort of compilation of fashion pictures, military aircraft s, documents and pictures which provided huge datas from around the world, pictures of fascination, humour and technology etc etc all have been thrown to bin.

reading/watching old threads is waste of time now in pdf.

Maybe technology travels in reverse gear , here.

And you complain of missing Live post Tab, Priceless.

from last month this site is getting really bad.... can't link pics,you've to upload the pic in order to save bandwidth/space... i don't know how its going to save!!? then the profile name is placed in wrong direction for the past one week, no one bothered to solve it. And what's up with showing country's names on the flags in only two characters instead of three??

This new Platform has three different styles to choose from. which one you are talking about? D PK style is bad, it needs improvements but i think D PK V2 is good. Also you have default xenforo theme, which is cool too. You can change from bottom left corner of the website.

This new Platform has three different styles to choose from. which one you are talking about? D PK style is bad, it needs improvements but i think D PK V2 is good. Also you have default xenforo theme, which is cool too. You can change from bottom left corner of the website.

....o_O.....Thanks Sir, i am able to understand a little bit but i will try to understand it....But can you please explain in simple Please.....:laugh:

....o_O.....Thanks Sir, i am able to understand a little bit but i will try to understand it....But can you please explain in simple Please.....:laugh:

Previous look was called Vbulletin, This is Xenforo. Stop trying to make Vbulletin happen. Its not going to happen. (previous look is not coming back).

Capture.PNG

The styles im taking about are these above.

Which new look are you talking about? It is the same for almost everyone.

We are working on DPK 2, and it will be live when ready.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom