What's new

IMF demanded immediate privatization two power plants and a steel mill, Sources

Inshallah IMF will force military mafia to cut down their strength and defense budget aka DHA budget more.

I don't mind if IMF demands to cut down submarines, further J10Cs and other expensive military hardware deals. This is now certain that Pakistan does not face any danger from India since the actual danger is from its own military.

Inshallah IMF will force military mafia to cut down their strength and defense budget aka DHA budget more.

I don't mind if IMF demands to cut down submarines, further J10Cs and other expensive military hardware deals. This is now certain that Pakistan does not face any danger from India since the actual danger is from its own military.
How are you bro ?

If IMF is really serious, it should begin with privatisation of all military run businesses.

Regards

Those are probably VERY profitable, considering the influence they have on Pak society I'm sure many of them are securing contracts using rent seeking behavior.

Grow up. The world doesn't owe you any favors to keep bailing you out every time you run into trouble.

its 40bn$ empire no one an touch it . mil will better pay 5bn to gov rather sale bussiness /

You know I actually believe that. Instead of going to IMF if your govt just threatened your military to privatize fauji companies and not give land grants during retirment (and only pension salary like we do here in India), I'm sure they'll cough up 5 billion in less than 1 day.

But they may also order 111 brigade to move into PM house....so that's a risk....

You know I actually believe that. Instead of going to IMF if your govt just threatened your military to privatize fauji companies and not give land grants during retirment (and only pension salary like we do here in India), I'm sure they'll cough up 5 billion in less than 1 day.

But they may also order 111 brigade to move into PM house....so that's a risk....
kya pandy ji ap bhi na

military will overthrow the gov and will got another gov whom go beg for them

Last edited:
This is now certain that Pakistan does not face any danger from India since the actual danger is from its own military.
Bhai ye chutiyapa chor de, it is entirely possible to have mutliple enemies at once, GHQ may not be looking out for this nation's core interests, but India ab abbu bangaya tera?

They have been funding proxy wars throughout your country and running vicious propaganda campaigns and you want to suck their balls due to GHQ hate.

Napaaki brains can't multitask, only one binary enemy possible at a time. GHQ = bad, India aur Afghaan = mere abbu.

The power plants and steel mill has been long due. First ex CJ chief justice Iftihar screwed up the deal and second time when PTI govt try privatized.

The only threat from India is terrorism, Militarily they can't do much.

Military Inc should be the first one to be privatized. Retired fauji's can serve as normal citizens just like the US; where companies are required to have hiring quotas for army veterans.

But Military Inc will rather nuke Pakistan instead.

The new Woke crowd really gets annoying.

People first need to figure out what Military Inc is before demanding it be privatized.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom