Im Zuraib Qasit Khan

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm Zuraib

Im a Learner ,Seeker.

Student of History ,War , Conflicts & Culture

Also a Foodie.
Im just a jobless ,unemployed ,poor , broke Student .

I found PDF through Twitter

I have interest in Military , Politics & Developmental works.
& Also religious activities
& discussions like Sunni Islamic Topics

Not so sure about, tomorrow or the Future.
I have no plans about Future .

@WebMaster @Horus

Im having problems posting content .

See this ,I cant start a new thread ,
This is what I see

What should I do ?

pk 2.PNG

Nationality: Indian

Muslim name and Khan.

Great

Welcome to the forum.

Can you help

First of all you're welcome to PDF.
You will need certain number of posts to get the right to post links and similarly a certain numbers of posts to become senior member so you can post in the seniors cafe. Just post around, get to know people, learn and share positively and yeah try not to troll or flame bait and follow the rules of the forum...you will be just fine..
For your problems in life, I wish you all the best...pray to Allah if you're Muslim (which I suppose you are) and have faith..shine your skills ...inshaAllah you will get a successful life.

Minimum Req is to sit idle for at least a weak. like 500 posts, stay neutral and ask 10 people to join PDF then you will be allowed to post only in "Stupid and Funny from around the world" thread.

Welcome!!

First of all you're welcome to PDF.
You will need certain number of posts to get the right to post links and similarly a certain numbers of posts to become senior member so you can post in the seniors cafe. Just post around, get to know people, learn and share positively and yeah try not to troll or flame bait and follow the rules of the forum...you will be just fine..
For your problems in life, I wish you all the best...pray to Allah if you're Muslim (which I suppose you are) and have faith..shine your skills ...inshaAllah you will get a successful life.

Thanks But ,
Can Any one Help me out ?

Minimum Req is to sit idle for at least a weak. like 500 posts, stay neutral and ask 10 people to join PDF then you will be allowed to post only in "Stupid and Funny from around the world" thread.

Welcome!!

Like 500 posts or 500 comments .

I cant invite anyone , My life will be in danger ,

Help in the sense?

Help me out in understanding & telling me how to use PDF ,
Im new & there is no guide on how to use PDF.

So If any one can Help me out ,
That will be great.

Welcome!!
Why are you lying and misleading him

Help me out in understanding & telling me how to use PDF ,
Im new & there is no guide on how to use PDF.

So If any one can Help me out ,
That will be great.
Okay I can help you a bit mate..
First of all do not listen to @Rizwan Alam ... he is simply lying.
You have to be around on the forum and..read posts, like and comment and read forum rules

Welcome!!

I thought it was 500 posts and one selfie with Hasina

Back
Top Bottom