What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
random retarded buffoonery from a guy with an IQ that matches the number of brain cells he possesses

Enjoy your ban

uOKqp.gif

dai kann punda, kanna kuthi, thai ooli (some of the worst bad words in tamil) for you a$$ hole . Get lost from this forum.

AD, the troll is banned (thanks Zakii). kindly delete his quote from your post

we're still getting equal votes for both sides, let us see how she develops over time.

Chindian?

Indonese?

Indiwan?

Indotai?

I think I like the term "Chindian" most. I might just go ahead and trademark that...

^hehh...i've heard chindian before.
chances are she will be american.

just thought I will give an update on Anya. Fat cheeks is nearing two months of age. weighs a bit more than 6KG (13.2 lbs).
we have been pooed and peed on already. I am on night watch so for now two or three hours of sleep is all I get. :D

i would guess the worst part of this job you signed up for is cleaning the poop!

:D

i would guess the worst part of this job you signed up for is cleaning the poop! :D
surprisingly, i haven't found a chore that I'm not fond of, yet.
the mom and baby are particularly amused when I get peed on (happnd yesterday)

@Abhishek_ nice to see you finally got rid of the babes used to show up in your avatar. Little angle is so cute MashaAllah, what did you name your child? A baby girl or a baby boy?

BTW congratulations.

@Abhishek_ nice to see you finally got rid of the babes used to show up in your avatar. Little angle is so cute MashaAllah, what did you name your child? A baby girl or a baby boy?

I miss those avatar :smitten:

BTW congratulations.
thank you emmie! the little terror is a girl, named her Anya. from gears of war :P
gow-3-lieutenant-anya-stroud_109615-480x360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom