What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

[

Hacienda heights or Irvine, California > any east coast . Been there done that. New Jersey is a shithole, avoid at all cost.

Nice, never been there before. New Jersey cost much. I agree CA make the most decent Chinese cuisine, besides some old traditional restaurant, new immigrants from mainland China also bring new style cuisine popular in mainland China right now.

Awesome, it's Cantonese cuisine. I would also recommend Spicy & Tasty, Szechuan Gourmet in Manhattan, there is also a Chinese resturant on the same street with wax work museum in Manhattan, I can't recall the name, so sad.

Yes! I get it! It's called 一品湘川 Szechuan Palace, try it. Hunan and Sichuan cuisine.

Oh...nice. Definitely something i'll have to check out someday. When I'm in Chinatown NYC, its so hard to find the right place to eat since there's just so many choices.

:wub:

Nice, never been there before. New Jersey cost much. I agree CA make the most decent Chinese cuisine, besides some old traditional restaurant, new immigrants from mainland China also bring new style cuisine popular in mainland China right now.

If you're ever in the east coast, there are plenty of good eats here in New Jersey and in the Philly area.

Hello and Welcome.

What is the common Chinese opinion of their government specifically the way it is handling its foreign affairs especially when it relates to the south china sea?

Hello and Welcome.

What is the common Chinese opinion of their government specifically the way it is handling its foreign affairs especially when it relates to the south china sea?

Hello,so sorry about your saying,It's too long that I don't understand you meaning.

Hello and Welcome.

too soft.....isn't it ? making us look like paper tiger.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

upload_2014-9-25_21-29-50.png

Today I find a frenzied book.Named "四库全书(Sì Kù Quán Shū)“ 四means four. 库means stack room. 全means all . 书means book.

The 四库 specific meaning is 经史子集 经means Confucian Philosophy 史means History. 子means Encyclopedia .集means Literature

This book have 1500 volume.

800 million words

The most comprehensive books in Chinese history.

Price:¥456000 (about$73549)

I wanted it……But Ican not afford……cryiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing……

I feel like Ailurus fulgens is a woman.

Fat woman...

Since she love to eat and read.

And poor too, typical mainlander.

She can't afford to buy a book.

Fat woman...

So sorry.I'm not fat. The top Chinese foodie never fat~~~~~~~

Fat woman...

LOL ,book is too luxurious for us from mainland .in fact we cann't even afford a 茶叶蛋or 韭黄,and ,one more thing ,we all browse with mobile phone , not PC,you know why..
bef8793638f14253d33ce83a5aa98775.jpg

View attachment 85224
Today I find a frenzied book.Named "四库全书(Sì Kù Quán Shū)“ 四means four. 库means stack room. 全means all . 书means book.

The 四库 specific meaning is 经史子集 经means Confucian Philosophy 史means History. 子means Encyclopedia .集means Literature

This book have 1500 volume.

800 million words

The most comprehensive books in Chinese history.

Price:¥456000 (about$73549)

I wanted it……But Ican not afford……cryiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing……

$73549 :blink:

What the ...

Do you mean dollar !?

LOL ,book is too luxurious for us from mainland .in fact we cann't even afford a 茶叶蛋or 韭黄,and ,one more thing ,we all browse with mobile phone , not PC,you know why.. View attachment 85454

I can't believe!

Back
Top Bottom