What's new

Illegal migrants tried to ‘occupy’ Bangladesh Embassy in Hanoi

Lmao at this thread, illegal Bangladeshis are everywhere in our vicinity. Our Vietnamese brothers, don't let your guards down.

Lmao at this thread, illegal Bangladeshis are everywhere in our vicinity. Our Vietnamese brothers, don't let your guards down.

Genius, don't worry your region won't develop alongside the Vietnamese. New Delhi doesn't care much for the NE as long as you're in India and as long as they can loot you that is enough.

Get over your pointless tribalism, welcome to the 21st century.

You claim to be Indian, then behave like an Indian, don't be a tourist attraction, an 'anomaly', your tribe are only included in India for the funky dance and traditional clothing when showing off India's diversity.

But sad, you tribesmen and Burmese suffer from the same too backward to be considered equals by the rest of the east Asians and too mongoloid to be treated like genuine Indians. I actually understand your frustration.

Very sad, indeed.

Nice dance though.

Last edited:
Lol, tribalism isn't alien to your kind too. Otherwise, why would you gang up on your hapless ethnic and religious minorities like bloodthirsty apes.

Atleast, we are supported by centuries old culture and history. Your people have adopted an alien gimmick owing to the long subjugation by faraway people ranging as far as North Africa!:rofl:
Lmao come to the 21st century and build toilet poor indian.

Lol, tribalism isn't alien to your kind too. Otherwise, why would you gang up on your hapless ethnic and religious minorities like bloodthirsty apes.

Atleast, we are supported by centuries old culture and history. Your people have adopted an alien gimmick owing to the long subjugation by faraway people ranging as far as North Africa!:rofl:

Don't fool yourself, Bengali culture and history is integral to the region, your culture is foreign.

Who can claim that Bengali culture is insignificant ?

We fought for our culture, your lot should try that and actually 'win'.

And there is no need to take a dig at Islam, you don't want other Bangladeshis who aren't as polite as me to come and bash Hinduism, now do you ?

I am not insulting your country. Relax. Call us 3rd as you like. Usually a 3rd world country has things like these: weak education system, poor infra, weak military, weak health care, weak government and poor law enforcement, poor public order. Low minimum wage is not a criteria to classify a country as 3rd world. China was poor but nobody classified China as 3rd country.
Stupidity should have certain limits but I find you have a limitless stupidity. If most of your countrymen are of the same type like you there reason to believe Vietnam will remain forever a 3rd world country.

I am not insulting your country. Relax. Call us 3rd as you like. Usually a 3rd world country has things like these: weak education system, poor infra, weak military, weak health care, weak government and poor law enforcement, poor public order. Low minimum wage is not a criteria to classify a country as 3rd world. China was poor but nobody classified China as 3rd country.
There is no standard definition for 3rd world rather a slang word used by the western world. They used to designate western Europe and north america and japan as first world. Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe as 2nd world and the rest including China as 3rd world countries.
UN has far clearer definition as lower income, lower middle income, higher middle income and high income countries. Vietnam fall into the category of lower middle income whereas China is higher middle income and very soon going to be classified as high income country.

Yes I am here to widen my horizon.
That’s the first time that someone in BD calls us as third world. I never heard that before in any other place of the world. Not even in times we were dirty poor.

Don't take offense at something that is coming from a more or less ignorant and mentally unstable person, we all know what is what...

No one stays rich or poor forever and you and your nation deserve your honor and dignity.

Don't take offense at something that is coming from a more or less ignorant and mentally unstable person, we all know what is what...

No one stays rich or poor forever and you and your nation deserve your honor and dignity.

I see you have fallen prey to the bottomless chasm that is American English.

Very harrowing to see that centuries of colonization by the Brits, didn't yield into you spelling it the right way; Honour.

Anyway, back on to the topic;

Vietnam is a country with great potential, I see them comfortably sliding into the manufacturing void that is created, when China ascends.

I've said this countless time before, but we need to learn from Vietnam, look at how they tackled the Corona virus crisis.

Hardworking people, like our own and a victorious nation, like our own.

Last edited:

Originally in beginning of cold war period:

1st world was western countries US/NATO alliance
2nd world was USSR-aligned/communist countries
3rd world was non aligned countries and former colonies etc.

There was nothing about poor inherent in the definition...you could be a poor (or rich) country in any of the 3 groups.

Just generally in 3rd world, most were poor as they were just coming out of colonial period....but lot of 2nd world was also equally as poor overall, as you mention in China's case back then.

But in some definitions even Sweden and Switzerland were technically "3rd world" since they were outside the NATO alliance and officially non-aligned....but they were definitely wealthy and developed.

In any case use of 1st/2nd/3rd world has become obsolete after end of cold war...its simply developed and developing now for most part.

Very harrowing to see that centuries of colonization by the Brits, didn't yield into you spelling it the right way; Honour.

I believe it's a good thing, and I don't pronounce schedule as "she-deeool" either.:lol:

Originally in beginning of cold war period:

1st world was western countries US/NATO alliance
2nd world was USSR-aligned/communist countries
3rd world was non aligned countries and former colonies etc.

There was nothing about poor inherent in the definition...you could be a poor (or rich) country in any of the 3 groups.

Just generally in 3rd world, most were poor as they were just coming out of colonial period....but lot of 2nd world was also equally as poor overall, as you mention in China's case back then.

But in some definitions even Sweden and Switzerland were technically "3rd world" since they were outside the NATO alliance and officially non-aligned....but they were definitely wealthy and developed.

In any case use of 1st/2nd/3rd world has become obsolete after end of cold war...its simply developed and developing now for most part.
Thanks for explanation

It makes more sense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom