What's new

IITs a blessing or a curse ...

mahi25

Reaction score
IITs or the indian institute of technology are very reputed engg (MBA too) institutes in INDIA . They were created to train scientists and engineers, with the aim of developing a skilled workforce to support the economic and social development of India.
they are creating engineers and scientists but doing little to support the economic and social development of INDIA.
yes they have greatest minds in their bank..but still the best IIT ranks far behind the list of global tech institute
whats hindering IITs growth and what it needs to do to establish its name in the list of global tech institutes..
REGARDS

i think you misread the forum name. it states pdf- India-defence !! how the hell is ^^ a defence issue ?

I study in Nanyang Technological University. As an undergraduate, I can tell you that my university which is in the world's top 100 is nothing special. Even the classes here arent really that good. I dont really know about masters and Phds

I write the exams here after learning through NPTEL. So in a way, IITs are a blessing to me.:p:P

I study in Nanyang Technological University. As an undergraduate, I can tell you that my university which is in the world's top 100 is nothing special. Even the classes here arent really that good. I dont really know about masters and Phds

I write the exams here after learning through NPTEL. So in a way, IITs are a blessing to me.:p:P
how many research papers are published from ur college ???

Back
Top Bottom