IHC rejects intra-court appeal of Geo-Jang group

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
islamabad-high-court-Copy-890x395.jpg

Related Articles

ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has rejected an intra-court appeal of Geo-Jang group against Pakistan Electronic Regulatory Authority (Pemra), ARY News reported on Monday.
The two-member bench of the IHC comprising Justice Anwar Qazi and Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui conducted the hearing of the intra-court appeal.
Justice Siddiqui asked Geo lawyer Akram Sheikh, “You have filed an appeal to seek relief from the court, but the earlier decision of single-bench was not challenged.”
Sheikh apologized the court, saying he had filed an appeal in haste.
Justice Siddiqui remarked that how proceedings could be stopped against the show-cause notice. “Geo lawyer seem to using court proceedings as a shield,” he added.
He said intra-court appealed filed by Geo was incomplete or a discussion should be held on it.
Sheikh said he was ready to hold a discussion on it, adding he had not carried his books. The court later rejected the appeal without any case proceeding. IHC rejects intra-court appeal of Geo-Jang group | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos

Courts under CJ Chaudhry changed from a justice giving authorities into publicity seeking and out & out biased institutions. Court’s practice of giving a ‘Stay’ order without even giving a hearing to the other party implies that Courts also consider themselves as the foremost power in Pakistan!

It is a famous saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely is being proven by the Courts conduct in Swiss case against Zardari, Musharraf’s petitions, release of Lal Masjid terrorists, Arsalan Chaudhry case and unbridled use of Suo Motto. CJ is not an elected position but he demanded the same protocol as the Prime Minster and President of Pakistan.

Few ever put a lot of faith in Pakistani justice system but after the long reign of demagogue Iftikhar Chaudhry, I regret my inability to have any faith in Pakistani courts at all. Most Pakistanis appear to have the same opinion. That is why so many in Pakistan have resorted to the use of ‘Gun’ to settle their disputes and to hell with the consequences

In my humble opinion judgment of Islamabd High Court, whether for or against Geo group or for anyone else does not prove anything.

Courts under CJ Chaudhry changed from a justice giving authorities into publicity seeking and out & out biased institutions. Court’s practice of giving a ‘Stay’ order without even giving a hearing to the other party implies that Courts also consider themselves as the foremost power in Pakistan!

It is a famous saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely is being proven by the Courts conduct in Swiss case against Zardari, Musharraf’s petitions, release of Lal Masjid terrorists, Arsalan Chaudhry case and unbridled use of Suo Motto. CJ is not an elected position but he demanded the same protocol as the Prime Minster and President of Pakistan.

Few ever put a lot of faith in Pakistani justice system but after the long reign of demagogue Iftikhar Chaudhry, I regret my inability to have any faith in Pakistani courts at all. Most Pakistanis appear to have the same opinion. That is why so many in Pakistan have resorted to the use of ‘Gun’ to settle their disputes and to hell with the consequences

In my humble opinion judgment of Islamabd High Court, whether for or against Geo group or for anyone else does not prove anything.

Absolutely correct,
Parlimant is bogus as the elections
Courts are bogus due to judges
Media is bogus due to funding
Politicians are bogus due to corruption
Constitution is bogus due to bogus parliament

Only one institution is upright, courageous, faithfull, holy cow, satti savitri.....end of story!!

Absolutely correct,
Parlimant is bogus as the elections
Courts are bogus due to judges
Media is bogus due to funding
Politicians are bogus due to corruption
Constitution is bogus due to bogus parliament

Only one institution is upright, courageous, faithfull, holy cow, satti savitri.....end of story!!

It is said that many a truer words spoken in jest. Your comments are obviously sarcastic. But it would be hard to deny that except armed services, there is little else that seems to be working in Pakistan of today.

It is said that many a truer words spoken in jest. Your comments are obviously sarcastic. But it would be hard to deny that except armed services, there is little else that seems to be working in Pakistan of today.

Sir, i just pick your radio station correctly....nothing else.

Pakistani Armed forces are the legacy of British Armed forces who took "Centuries" to develope to a truly proffesional institution but unfortunately they didn't allow any other instituion to develope in Pakistani state at the first place and if anyones tries it by trial and error or by some pure stubborness, they immediately punctures it by thier moles one way or other.

No institution developes under Pakistani Army supervision of past 67 years only bcs Pakistani Armed Forces never wants it...case closed.

Not even the Armed Forces, for they are just as far removed from their original mission as any other institution.

Pakistani Armed forces are the legacy of British Armed forces who took "Centuries" to develope to a truly proffesional institution but unfortunately they didn't allow any other instituion to develope in Pakistani state at the first place and if anyones tries it by trial and error or by some pure stubborness, they immediately punctures it by thier moles one way or other.

No institution developes under Pakistani Army supervision of past 67 years only bcs Pakistani Armed Forces never wants it...case closed.

If you are play dirty then anyone can come and try to clear that dirt. Bottom line don't cross your boundaries and you will be safe. Case closed

If you are play dirty then anyone can come and try to clear that dirt. Bottom line don't cross your boundaries and you will be safe. Case closed

Absolutely correct……! that’s what I’m trying to educate here in PDF to burger kings of today for past many years that for our forces no one could be favorite amongst civilians except there oneself. If they sided with someone for the time being and label him as patriot its only for to declares the other one (the past patriot) a traitor.

For Mujeebss the develops Bhutto, for Bhuttos they develops Sharifs, For Sharifs they develops Chds./Khans and now for Khans there is Qadris, and in future for Qadris there are bundles of options.

no in institutions develop under civialian government as well .. give me one perfect6 example...
did army told police to be lazy, did army appoint apda meter readers, did army did currouption in PIA and railways ... blaming army bcoz ur leader is back stabber ,.. who came into politics with the help of the army is one thng... i think the biggest bad descision they took is making a person with 3rd grade in matric a CM ... no one would even hire a clerk with this kinda qualifications

Back
Top Bottom