What's new

If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?

Behead, lethally inject, electrocute rapists, murderers and pedophiles. No trials just cold revenge murder and hopefully I will be thanked for it.
Morally, that wouldn't be a crime - if they indeed were rapists. Every normal person would thank you for it.

But the thread is about real crimes that you would commit if you could get away with it.

Why cant I be his sis??
I am not a baniya. :disagree:
I will make zarvan bhai my rakhi brother :agree:
And then emotional blackmail him. :angel:
are you sure your not pakistani?
or you just the nicest indian i ever seen? lol

We'll on funny side stealing billions and having an easy life or finishing lot of neighbors I mean Indians in one big shot
just the answer i expected from you lol..
stick with the money because god will forgive that…

Last edited:
are you sure your not pakistani?
or you just the nicest indian i ever seen? lol
Do you mean Indians arent good and well behaved?? :butcher::butcher::butcher:
I have met some really good Pakistanis on the forum and I am adding you to that list. :-)
Look @Armstrong seekhooo!! Kuch seekho qamar se :pissed:

Btw @qamar1990 zarvan bhai and me are not best buddies infact not even on talking terms, I had got him banned from a FB group :ashamed: after he and @Skull and Bones had picked up a fight with each other.But i am not done torturing Zarvan bhai and ergo i still keep mentioning him here and there. :D

I have met some really good Pakistanis on the forum and I am adding you to that list. :-)

Btw @qamar1990 zarvan bhai and me are not best buddies infact not even on talking terms, I had got him banned from a FB group :ashamed: after he and @Skull and Bones had picked up a fight with each other.But i am not done torturing Zarvan bhai and ergo i still keep mentioning him here and there. :D
which Facebook group?

Karlo add zarvan bhai ko.
I'm not against it. This time i am gonna pick up some pop corns :pop:and watch zarvan bhai attack others. :agree:
i will let loose Zarvan bhai after Ramazan- :lol:-
tb tk enjoy kerlo- lol-

its so funny seeing how many time haluprido tried to troll this thread on page 10 and 11 and got away with it, so may be his turn is over.
It must have been quite embarrassing that no one fell for your efforts :P
i tried,, but no luck:(,,,,
seems like hindoo baniyas r loosing there edge:hitwall:
n me embarrassed,,,,nah:devil:

A good & well behaved Indian - An oxymoron if there ever was one ! :whistle:

Well no not quite....there is another paradoxical term too - Indian Intelligence ! :sarcastic:

A good & well behaved Indian - An oxymoron if there ever was one ! :whistle:

Well no not quite....there is another paradoxical term too - Indian Intelligence ! :sarcastic:
Look who's talking!!
Somebody who belongs to the same Indian subcontinent.:haha::haha::haha:
just to let u know,,,,if u missed the alerts,,,,,,,
i ratted u out to levina:angel:(umbrela),,,,,,,,,n she made me do it:agree:
Thank you soooo much @halupridol :kiss3: Thankyou sooo much for telling me about @Armstrong 's Rihanna moment. Lolzz

Btw Rihanna reminds me of this post that i read on twitter/FB sometime back.

image.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom