What's new

"If need be i'd drop another atomic bomb"says world war 2 veteran, Enola Gay.

Well the Japanese were fighting ruthlessly.

Americans argue dropping the nuclear bombs ended the war quickly and saved more lives.

Well that is just their opinion.

i think if u.s is unable to win afghan war by using all tactics they will nuke afghanistan severely

the lesson of ww 1 was that you do not let countries walk away. german public thought they were defeated by treachery not in the battlefield.

in ww 2 allies made it a point they were going to smash through the capitals of Germany and japan
And what was the point of doing that
Genocide was acceptable just to smash through the capitals

And what was the point of doing that
Genocide was acceptable just to smash through the capitals
There was no disagreement between any of the allies that surrender was going to be unconditional and total. If Germany and Japan wanted to avoid bloodshed they knew what they had to do. They fought for pride. There is a cost for that

Ofcourse you will and it's because you are a old white conservative.

Send in the pakistani army to fight Japanese on their home soil
you might understand ...
I know they were tough but the Chinese also fought them.

i think if u.s is unable to win afghan war by using all tactics they will nuke afghanistan severely

Nuking is ruled out.

No one today will use nuclear weapons. In those days only US had it so everyone accepted it.

Any use of nukes means a few things:
1- Complete political isolation of the country who used it; even the US if it does
2- Economic embargo by other countries, especially large and inter-connected economies.
3- Worst, all the other nuclear weapons states will point their missiles right at this country X as they now will be apprehensive that this country will do the same.

Instead of withdrawing from afghanstan "which makes sense". They will choose nukes and then lecture others on NPT. Typical anglo-imperialists

Nuking is ruled out.

No one today will use nuclear weapons. In those days only US had it so everyone accepted it.

Any use of nukes means a few things:
1- Complete political isolation of the country who used it; even the US if it does
2- Economic embargo by other countries, especially large and inter-connected economies.
3- Worst, all the other nuclear weapons states will point their missiles right at this country X as they now will be apprehensive that this country will do the same.
The potus is a hot head from NY with zero experience on geo-politics, who has a bad habit of firing people.
Watch The apprentice sometimes.

Two Atomic bombs and they made the Japanese servile and spineless, and traumatized for eternity. In fact Japanese do not get tire in telling the world that they are friends of America. Godzilla movies of Japan speak volumes about their traumatized psyche.

Only this time he is going to get back one to his face. Idiot

Send in the pakistani army to fight Japanese on their home soil
you might understand ...
See, that is what i was talking about. Plenty of excuses!!

What about you? you are justifying it or glorifying it?

what excuse ?? When has the Pakistani army fought against overwhelming odds ? In Pakistan 23,000 troops surrender to 3000 Indian troops in Dhaka. The whole strategy is to start a war and hope the international community bails you out. Seriously what do you know about fighting ? (read: conventional warfare)

FYI as an Indian I am happy it stays this way

what excuse ?? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI as an Indian I am happy it stays this way

READ the posts again to have some slight idea of what i am talking about. SHOCKED at how you got to Pakistan and India and all that 5hitty material in your post! IT WAS NEVER ABOUT IT. Comprehension problems?

I WAS, FROM THE START, TALKING ABOUT AMERICA AND THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND USE OF THEM!! It was never about India or Pakistan!

READ the posts again to have some slight idea of what i am talking about. SHOCKED at how you got to Pakistan and India and all that 5hitty material in your post! IT WAS NEVER ABOUT IT. Comprehension problems?

I WAS, FROM THE START, TALKING ABOUT AMERICA AND THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND USE OF THEM!! It was never about India or Pakistan!
Nope. It is easy as a Pakistani to pass judgement when you are not doing the fighting

You cannot comprehend the fanaticism of japaese to defend their Homeland

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom