Idiots!!!

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wedding in Chakwal... Idiots!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX5WKJy1P0[/video]

All this firing made the Groom very nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is just done in 'Zidd' with the rival party. Just to show off their 'power' nothing else.

Dont forget to watch this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
SMR dude mind it. We all saw it was the first video in the suggestions. No need to post it.

:rofl:

man it's been 5 years since I've attended a real Pakistani wedding.
I miss these moments...

they help inspire my avatar...
profilepic29507_1.gif

Why do you guys cry about violence then? This gun culture that thrives in majority of Pakistan needs to end. In all my life I've only used a gun once and that was when I went hunting with a few friends. But after watching videos of people open firing in the air at weddings and other ceremonies I feel really ashamed that we value guns so much. There is no room for guns in my culture and the place where I come from but it seems guns are a way of life for most Pakistanis.
No wonder why so many people die in Basant,weddings, August 14th and even after Pakistan has won a major tournament.

Its a critical question..Shouldn't this type of things discouraged/banned in public places..Weddings..
Although it is present a bit in indian punjab too
But these type of firings , are waste of money , risk of life and so the called "Zidd" is not good for society.

Its always fun to fire your guns at a friend's wedding ;) Looks awesome...
I have attended many weddings with insane gunfire but never have witnesed such idiots..Look at 7:07 onwards..This dumbo almost firing at people..i dont know why nobody was killed... (Did you notice the dancing eunuch/ladyboy at 1:27? )

Its a critical question..Shouldn't this type of things discouraged/banned in public places..Weddings..
Although it is present a bit in indian punjab too
But these type of firings , are waste of money , risk of life and so the called "Zidd" is not good for society.

It is banned..but looking at local traditions the police does give certain amount of leeway.....

Back
Top Bottom