What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

DSC_2469_zps6e9f08b1.jpg

well my dear friend,
all i can see ,is "MODELs",that too there are NO details as such,i wanted to know about the indigenous pakistani effort in designing radar systems,
and besides,one of the radars is TPQ-77 i guess(american AESA radar which pakistan has acquired in past few years)

well my dear friend,
all i can see ,is "MODELs",that too there are NO details as such,i wanted to know about the indigenous pakistani effort in designing radar systems,
and besides,one of the radars is TPQ-77 i guess(american AESA radar which pakistan has acquired in past few years)

These are not just TOYS or models. These defense systems are at the disposal of Pakistan military actually that is why they were displayed there in the first place. But then again who knows if deals are going through.

bro it was normal toyota they make it bullet proof ;) in simple words

ohhhhh...
:fans:
i hope all research is done here and they create a simple car for public use...
they are established soo they have a chance to open new doors for Pakistan auto sector... :pop:

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

hey post this type of questions
in
Pakistan Defence & Military Careers
Pakistan Defence & Military Careers

any infomation about this System ? Is it made 100% in Pakistan or only the upgraded electronic and optics ?
GIDS have taken the task to automate all of the older AAAs which Pakistan Military operates and of every type this is the 35m.m gun.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom