What's new

Idea of transit through China to Afghanistan

Tunnels are quite expensive.

Once build infrastructure it will help in future, It also help India to Connect central Asian nations which India needs. Recently Xingxang region also expressed interest in trading with India.As Bd also got duty free access to Russia, Kazhakistan and some central asian countries we can also allow BD goods through India which will benefit BD also.

You can look for other options its your right but spewing hate against China, being hostile considering it an enemy and begging for transit route is the same unpredictability

With all those things we still have a trade of close to 65 billion dollars (1/3rd of Pakistan's economy)...Trade route isn't that big an impossibility as you think it is..

Could someone please draw a potential railway route on the map if this gonna transit fom India-China-Afganistan?

From this thread, in someway, i can see Indian trust Chinese in some extent.

Because Chinese don't start parroting border dispute or Arunachal Pradesh in every trade deal or talks with India. Pakistan relate everything with Kashmir.

With all those things we still have a trade of close to 65 billion dollars (1/3rd of Pakistan's economy)...Trade route isn't that big an impossibility as you think it is..

Karan bhai, India-China trade was 75 billion last year.

In this one, opinion from Pakistan is respected by China. will it hurt Pakistan interest if the railway transit through China to Afganistan from India? I think India will not build up a railway route connecting China for National security consideration.

Well indeed it will hurt our interests but again there are many other factors which i believe will prevent any such idea for too long

Well indeed it will hurt our interests but again there are many other factors which i believe will prevent any such idea for too long

I am seeing negligible protest from Pakistan when Iran is doing the same thing.

There is a plan to connect Iran’s Chabahar port with Kandla in Gujarat. Route will pass through Iran, the Persian Gulf and the Arabian sea.

Dont know how feasible it is...

The idea is wrong and not applicable use Iranian port.

I am seeing negligible protest from Pakistan when Iran is doing the same thing.

We are not protesting even this one . But Iran had been in India camp so we cant question Iran besides the Iranian route doesnt affect us much we have counter balance for it

China already built the train in similar conditions.

Qinghai–Tibet Railway

800px-Qingzangrailwaymap.png

800px-Qingzang_railway_Train_01.jpg

India has to build similar infrastructure on Indian side.

railway is always the cheapest way of transportation, i think USA will be unhappy about a path from Iran.

China already built the train in similar conditions.

Qinghai–Tibet Railway

800px-Qingzangrailwaymap.png

800px-Qingzang_railway_Train_01.jpg

India has to build similar infrastructure on Indian side.
It's very hard to build track on frozen earth, China spend 5 decades on it.

Back
Top Bottom