What's new

ICTO officer but No ISSB..?

asad ikram

Reaction score
AOA guys ....one of my friend got selected for ICTO CAPTAIN through SSC .One thing i am not understanding is this..That they are inducting them without any issb and giving rank of captain..how it can be without ISSB..last year short listed guys had ISSB test but this year NO ISSB..and secondly i am working in a private company as a network engnr and planning to apply for ICTO next year INSHALLAH..what u say guys ICTO is goood for career..? and what about promotions regarding ICTO officer..? Is it goood to join ICTO or continue work in private company ?.kINDLY reply

AOA guys ....one of my friend got selected for ICTO CAPTAIN through SSC .One thing i am not understanding is this..That they are inducting them without any issb and giving rank of captain..how it can be without ISSB..last year short listed guys had ISSB test but this year NO ISSB..and secondly i am working in a private company as a network engnr and planning to apply for ICTO next year INSHALLAH..what u say guys ICTO is goood for career..? and what about promotions regarding ICTO officer..? Is it goood to join ICTO or continue work in private company ?.kINDLY reply

Buddy how can u say that ur friend is selected in ICTO coz final call letters have not been issued yet. I know this becoz i am also selected for ICTO but call letter is not issued yet to any person. Or if u can kindly give me ur friend's contact number and name so that i can talk to him about that but m sure call letters haven't issued as yet coz some candidates' final medical checkups are still in progress. Now coming to ur question of why ISSB isnt being conducted is because army needed ICTOs on urgent basis so thatz why no ISSB was conducted for our batch but for next batch there will be ISSB again.

Back
Top Bottom