What's new

Ice Age Flower Blooms after 32000 Years

i will like to freeze myself and wake up alive 1000 years later

I wonder if this discovery would aid the research for suspended animation.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3351319 said:
together we will repopulate the earth :azn:
You are not a single cell organism that can divde itself to create a new one. If you alone, you can't re-populate the earth. Only IF you are able to make .... well i leave it here, You know what I mean.:rofl:

I am sure it is..... once during a similar kind of debate, i raised the question, we are led to believe that a giant meteorite wiped out the Dinosaurs, yet in the same breath we are told that Crocodiles and Whales are as old as the Dinos, why did the meteorite took a liking to them....... the answer i got was that they survived since they were amphibians.....but doesn't the argument stands that many of the Dino variety were also amphibian. ?? !!
Whales are amphibians....:blink:

They are mammals buddy.

Without getting nitty gritty, the guy was implying that the Whales survived since they were in water.
Well my knowledge of evolution is rusty, and don't remember the time period of these animals, most of the animals got wiped off except cockroaches or the species before them. Crocodile in today's word are smaller due to adaptation as bigger size was of no use since the size of its prey weren't large after the meteorite strike. I think Crustacean ones also survived.

cetaceans
Evolution of cetaceans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1970, discovery in Pakistan cleared the mystery about transition from land to sea.

Nice to see friend Windjammer with this thread! A far cry from his usual India bashing threads ranging from poverty to toilets!!

I strongly believe there is definitely something Jurassic survived the meteor shower in Loch Ness.

Loch Ness Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude i live in Scotland, have you noticed all images of the Loch Ness monster have a similarity with that of the UFO's....fuzzy, grainy , long shots and all. In all essence the mythical creature seems nothing more than a tourist attraction.

Dude i live in Scotland, have you noticed all images of the Loch Ness monster have a similarity with that of the UFO's....fuzzy, grainy , long shots and all. In all essence the mythical creature seems nothing more than a tourist attraction.
You are right. We still do not have any strong visible evidence of this mystery and most of the photographs and videos have been proved to be hoax like the UFOs. But unlike extra terrestrials this loch ness monster have left considerable amount of sonar signature from different depths of the lake. The expedition by prof.Gordon Tucker in 1968 and Andrew carroll's in' 69 proved that there is something under the lake that does not need to surface to breath.
Untill and unless we get enough visible evidence of it whats wrong in speculating it to be there? Its good to have mysteries in life.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3351286 said:
i will like to freeze myself and wake up alive 1000 years later
Doomsday-photo-co-bill37mccurdy-wordpress-com.jpg

You dont want to see yourself in the middle of these.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom