What's new

ICBM's (Intercontinental ballistic missiles)

Its not as if i am agreeing with the US concept. what i am saying they will stop the ones making them, and sure as hell they can beat the living crap out of anybody in the world now. and sure as hell they have the political will if it comes to the time of action.

You are correct in your assumption that US will probably take out any country with ICBM capability if perceived 'possible hostile' by their think tanks. US policy is very arrogant in many ways. People may have forgotton the "Gujral doctrine'. When Gujral was Indian Foreign Minister, there was tremendous pressure on all the countries to sign NPT and CTBT treaties. India refused to sign saying

Unless nations with the nuclear power guarantee a fixed time frame when they will destry their weapons, India will not sign the treaties as it is unjust for some countries to have such weapons where rest of the world is denied

Unquote.

Pakistan made a condition that Pakistan will sign if India signs.

The world is unjust and harsh. Only way US can remain supreme if it has means to destroy other countries whereas other countries cannot. This is the rationale behind the billions of dollars being spent annually on weapons research including 'Star Wars' program for the last 50 years or so.

Pakistan made a condition that Pakistan will sign if India signs.
India will sign if china signs, china will if russia does, russia will if US does, french will if US/russia does.

on other note BM's are not tht easy to make guys NUMEROUS TESTS ARE REQUIRED.
Our agni 3 is itself will have to be tested 5-6 times atleast.1 time has been done.

ICBM are quire hard to make, you dont want em to fall in others terrirory, re-entry tech etc etc.

The US has to sign and everyone will follow.

No other country can be allowed to develop nuclear weapons. With respect to those that already have it - what's done is done no point digging up history and parading.

A nuclear Iran contributes to international instability. We come a step closer to a global nuclear holocaust. Iran's claims of 'peaceful nuclear project' are BS. With the amount of oil they have they don't need nuclear energy. Russia has offered to supply them with enriched fuel and the west offered them nuclear plants - both offers were rejected. The mental case who runs Iran isn't fooling anybody. The west is completely justified in taking military action against Iran's nuclear project.

these are my favourites on youtube

ICBM rs-12m Topol

Topol-M SS-27 Missile ICBM

SS-23 Spider 9K714 OKA Missile

SS-21 SCARAB 9K79 Tochka FROG-7 Luna

ICBM Peacekeeper launch

The peacekeeper one was the sexiest launch of a misslile ive seen.They actually jettisoned the missile into the air and then the ignition was done in mid air! how cool is that ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
The mental case who runs Iran isn't fooling anybody.
yes and the one running USA is.:rofl:
WMD over 600,000 iraqies killed so far.
u wouldnt have been making these statements if pakistan was a nuclear power And in india was working on it.

A nuclear Iran contributes to international instability. We come a step closer to a global nuclear holocaust. Iran's claims of 'peaceful nuclear project' are BS.

Then why is india working on ICBM give it up.or when it comes to your own defence its a different story.every country in to world have the right to defend herself if the americans are openely declarying to attack iran.and American record shows they dont attack any body that can defend them selfs iranians have the right to have nukes.

Russia has offered to supply them with enriched fuel and the west offered them nuclear plants
Russia offers india a lot of stuff why do u ask for TOT.is it because u wanna be self dependence u as a hindu state might not face sanctions.but iran dependent on west will be sanctioned even if they talk with different accent.NO ONE IN there right mind will TRUST THE WEST FOR SUPPLYING THEM WITH nuclear fuel and depend on west.any times they chose they will stop shipping.unless u can prove me wrong.

The west is completely justified in taking military action against Iran's nuclear project.
i think this is exactly the reason why All Muslim should become a nuclear power.i doubt west will even think about military action aGAINST any muslim country .but then u will agree that if indians have nuclear capable ICBM west should be justified in attacking india and taking out the MISSILES as now they will be supplying you WITH FUEL AND TECH.why do u need the ICBM.YOUR icbm are a threat to west.:coffee:

India is not a Muslim country threatening to attack Israel or US, they wont attack us/sanction maybe. lol
US is way more powerful than most people in this forum give it credit. Hey it can just pull out of Iraq, and Nuke the whole damn place.

American record shows they dont attack any body that can defend them selfs iranians have the right to have nukes.:

People/Country who have the capacity to defend themselves wont be **** eneough to challenge US militarily.Its only those **** losers like the one in Nk,Ven and Iran who does that.

What does a developing country gain by a few ays of Jingoism, walk around the difficulties with US and get a life. Thats a way out.

i think this is exactly the reason why All Muslim should become a nuclear power.i doubt west will even think about military action aGAINST any muslim country .:

West woudnt think, they neednt think. They would busy nuking each other.

but then u will agree that if indians have nuclear capable ICBM west should be justified in attacking india and taking out the MISSILES as now they will be supplying you WITH FUEL AND TECH.why do u need the ICBM.YOUR icbm are a threat to west.:coffee:

India wont be attacked not bcoz of its military poweress, but bcoz its a economic oppurtunity. We have done our home work go and do yours.

US is way more powerful than most people in this forum give it credit. Hey it can just pull out of Iraq, and Nuke the whole damn place.

Surely they are capable of doing this but they also can't and won't, they will simply can't afford to loose the world support becasue it will be very difficult for them to jutify the use of nukes. The only gain US will have after this is its "Hatredness" among communities all around the world.

Simply US is super power and cant let any other country to develope something and to challenge him with that, ICBM's are one of them. Probably a kind of weakness for US also the only way to hit US hard and that is why North Korea is paying a quite a bit of attention in developing one.

Surely they are capable of doing this but they also can't and won't, they will simply can't afford to loose the world support becasue it will be very difficult for them to jutify the use of nukes. The only gain US will have after this is its "Hatredness" among communities all around the world.

Simply US is super power and cant let any other country to develope something and to challenge him with that, ICBM's are one of them. Probably a kind of weakness for US also the only way to hit US hard and that is why North Korea is paying a quite a bit of attention in developing one.

World runs on the US currency, anyways you are right but North Korea cant do sqwat to the US. Second Line of Leadership of Kim Jong IL is non-exsitant.
Why do anyone have to be a North Korea or a Iran, why not a France.

World runs on the US currency, anyways you are right but North Korea cant do sqwat to the US. Second Line of Leadership of Kim Jong IL is non-exsitant.
Why do anyone have to be a North Korea or a Iran, why not a France.

Just need to use a little common sense here, France is a US ally or friend or whatever, while Iran and NKoreans are'nt.:rolleyes:

Bull;43905]People/Country who have the capacity to defend themselves wont be **** eneough to challenge US militarily.Its only those **** losers like the one in Nk,Ven and Iran who does that
I belive till yesterday you were in bed with russia during cold war.or u have short memory.you were doing just that.werent you in bed with iran before but i guess who ever feed you your loyality chnage.:rofl:

What does a developing country gain by a few ays of Jingoism, walk around the difficulties with US and get a life. Thats a way out.
self respect.

West woudnt think, they neednt think. They would busy nuking each other
Thats your personal opinion and wishfull thinking.

India wont be attacked not bcoz of its military poweress, but bcoz its a economic oppurtunity. We have done our home work go and do yours.
yeah few call centers have made u and economic power.And it isnt cause you have done your home work its usa wants to counter china.big difference.:D

yeah few call centers have made u and economic power.And it isnt cause you have done your home work its usa wants to counter china.big difference.:D

:D Well some how i agree with ur post here,
India has'nt become an economic power yet, and its all, US indeed helping india from everywhere to cut through china.

India is not a Muslim country threatening to attack Israel or US, they wont attack us/sanction maybe. lol

yeah they could just simply do that.but then 90% of the merchandise sold in most Arab nations is made in usa billions of dollars worth of oil revenue is deposited in usa banks.wait a minute what would happen to all that without iraqi kuwati iranian oil the price of oil would be about $1000/brl. i wonder what would happen to usa economy let me take a wild guess .CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

yeah i can see Americans nuking the Arabs it makes sence for them.:toast:

The mental case who runs Iran isn't fooling anybody.
yes and the one running USA is.:rofl:
Do you understand the context here? The US has never claimed to be a non-nuclear state. Nobody suspects the US of having a clandestine nuclear weapons project.

u wouldnt have been making these statements if pakistan was a nuclear power And in india was working on it.
India and Pakistan have been at loggerheads for over 50 years. Iran isn't going to enter any similar conflict.

Then why is india working on ICBM give it up.or when it comes to your own defence its a different story.every country in to world have the right to defend herself if the americans are openely declarying to attack iran.
So lets all develop nukes and have a whale of time when land on our heads.

and American record shows they dont attack any body that can defend them selfs iranians have the right to have nukes.
Such as?

Russia offers india a lot of stuff why do u ask for TOT.is it because u wanna be self dependence u as a hindu state might not face sanctions.but iran dependent on west will be sanctioned even if they talk with different accent.NO ONE IN there right mind will TRUST THE WEST FOR SUPPLYING THEM WITH nuclear fuel and depend on west.any times they chose they will stop shipping.unless u can prove me wrong.
And what may I ask will happen if nuclear supplies cease? The country will see a minor power shortage, that's all. Nothing earth-shaking. And Iran is very welcome to continue on with its nuclear project thereafter.

i think this is exactly the reason why All Muslim should become a nuclear power.
... leading to hijacked airliners becoming nuclear capable.

but then u will agree that if indians have nuclear capable ICBM west should be justified in attacking india and taking out the MISSILES as now they will be supplying you WITH FUEL AND TECH.why do u need the ICBM.YOUR icbm are a threat to west.
India hasn't made any drunken claims about wiping Pakistan or China off the map unlike the gentleman from Iran.

Back
Top Bottom