What's new

IAF's MiG 27 fighters back in the sky

DAMN thts cheap.
so basically its roughly 300 million of 150 or somethin IAF mig 27s...
That s wat the Russians are known for.... Build something that cheap and rough, yet still does the job.

:undecided::undecided:

126 MRCA to replace Mig-21 + Mig 27

this will decrease the numerical advantage IAF has !!! Its very unlikely. They will be replaced by something else or there may be 200 MRCA
It is also increase in numerical no you can see Mig-21 around 120 retired in next 2yr so at that point i agree the number will be decrease but right now it will be fullfill by su-30mki this yr and next yr it will added LCA-mk1 then after 2yr around 2014 MRCA + LCA-mk2.
So if you see we have to retired 120 a/c in next 5yr at 2015. and add around 80-100 MKI + 40 LCA-mk1 + 1-2 sqn MRCA + 1sqn lca-mk-2. So rafly the number which you are talking about is 200 plane in next 5-6yr we can esily replace both Mig-21 and 27 from better quality plane so i dnt think number should be matter.

Indian pilots are known for their ******* bad skills. But no one can reach American/European skills
Israelis have crossed European/American skills far ahead and are the best air force on the planet because of that insanely tough training regime they have. Can't say a no to that can you? :azn:

Israelis have crossed European/American skills far ahead and are the best air force on the planet because of that insanely tough training regime they have. Can't say a no to that can you? :azn:

How did you arrive at this conclusion ?

Dude, SOP is followed after every crash in all AF's including IAF, PAF.

You missed the point. The reply was not for you. It was for a guy who refused the claim that Sukhoi were grounded after crash....

If you think you know much out of internet articles then please back off from your trolls.

You have problem with my Post report it. Don't give troll fatwas.

Please have a look on this thread started by admin.

TROLL FATWAS

Back
Top Bottom