What's new

IAF Wing Commander caught trying to cross over to Pakistan

why was he going to pakistan?? pakistan really manages to get tons of indian army guys to spy for them some how while india can't for pakistani soldiers

I cannot tell you anything about it, because i have no contact with ISI, RAW or MI (both nations), But with the confidence you show here, i am sure you have contact with all these agencies.

The question is why would he want to escape to Pakistan after a lapse of three years, why not remain secluded or try and cross to say Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.....it's obvious he was heading for his contacts.

i meant if say he was a pilot defecting with his aircraft.....what could BSF do then. !!

I dont think it is it is the story as you are assuming.... If he really had to escape he would have done that in these 3 years, and i am sure those so called "contacts" would have been capable to take him outside India easily .....

If he was carrying some secret info (as suggested in OP) he could have handed it over easily, why to wait for 3 years or why to hand over in person that too crossing boarder.....

Do you expect this so called "Contacts" to be that stupid to ask him to cross over the boarder?????

Last edited:
Seems like a desperate move to get away from punishment... meh...

Wing Commander Shashank Shekhar!! We thank you for ur loyal service and u made the best choice just like our other Spy's in the Indian Army , Indian Air force and especially Indian Navy . We Salute to you Awesomeness!!! :pakistan:

To meet his frnds obviously dude!! :P :rofl:

Wing Commander Shashank Shekhar!! We thank you for ur loyal service and u made the best choice just like our other Spy's in the Indian Army , Indian Air force and especially Indian Navy . We Salute to you Awesomeness!!! :pakistan:

To meet his frnds obviously dude!! :P :rofl:

Welcome to PDF.
This Awesome forum has Great Info pool, Relax and Read... My Child...Knowledge is Power !

why was he going to pakistan?? pakistan really manages to get tons of indian army guys to spy for them some how while india can't for pakistani soldiers

How are you so sure of this ?

This is not the ISI way at all.

And if he was really a Wing Cdr, he would more common sense then to put his "Passport & Documents" in his shoes...!!!
Who does that...

If at all this news was true, it must be someone who wanted to gain some attention or a stage show to malign Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom