What's new

IAF plans war game with China in 2012

Nice move IAF can test skills against fc -1 and j-10,which is good for the future.but the problem is will the Chinese bring those ones.

I think its a great move to increase co-operation and reduce distrust between the two nations.

As for the exercise itslef, I'm sure neither air force will display its full capabilities, or allow the other to assess them in depth. This will be more of a goodwill exercise than a matching of capabilities or display of strength

i get the feeling theres just gonna be old j-7 and j-8... :(

In that case this exercise will be just a formaility from 2 nations. One thing is sure, whether they bring their latest fighters or not but no one will be showing the real strength of the fighters , in past IAF did not switched on their Sukhoi radars at full level, while exercising with Americans so as would have been done by others too.
No one will be lettting others to know their secrets and real strengths of the combat aircrafts.

i don't think that because it will kill the purpose of building trust.

Both will hide their best and secrete weapons but try best to pose friendly.

well just getting to this point of having a joint game is showing progress but we're clearly not the best of friends and even the best of friends do not show each other the best most of the time. thus i have every reason to believe no j-10's (especially the j-10B's if they are ready by that point), though possible JH-7 and Su-27 will be there for the fun

What i meant to say was that is as we proved to the Americans that our jets are better we can do the same and prove to the Chinese that our military is stronger :sniper:and tell them that aggression is futile and that Dialogue is better:cheers:

I think every American know that India has better planes than America. That is a given.

Of course 5th fleet is scare of being around India as it can easily be destroy by the Indian air force.

IAF plans war game with China in 2012

Thatz right, am waiting for the dooms day, and it seems this time its for real.

1dab13e5216113006872f4cae700a9a9.gif
375ea9a11e74cf2670cc865ab81e5804.gif

well just getting to this point of having a joint game is showing progress but we're clearly not the best of friends and even the best of friends do not show each other the best most of the time. thus i have every reason to believe no j-10's (especially the j-10B's if they are ready by that point), though possible JH-7 and Su-27 will be there for the fun

I totally agree with you. China would bring their 2nd tier fighter craft and switch off full capability. Indian fighter would score wins against china and this forum would crash because of the Indian members bragging in here. If the exercise with USAF make Indians so proud, I'm certain that exercise with China, knowing how the PLA works, would most certainly allow Indian AF to win the simulated air fights and whole India would be celebrating like its another festival of lights.

I totally agree with you. China would bring their 2nd tier fighter craft and switch off full capability. Indian fighter would score wins against china and this forum would crash because of the Indian members bragging in here. If the exercise with USAF make Indians so proud, I'm certain that exercise with China, knowing how the PLA works, would most certainly allow Indian AF to win the simulated air fights and whole India would be celebrating like its another festival of lights.

And just incase if u didnt know, it was Indians who switched off their radars on MKI during RedFlag.:smokin:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread385356/pg1

In that case this exercise will be just a formaility from 2 nations. One thing is sure, whether they bring their latest fighters or not but no one will be showing the real strength of the fighters , in past IAF did not switched on their Sukhoi radars at full level, while exercising with Americans so as would have been done by others too.
No one will be lettting others to know their secrets and real strengths of the combat aircrafts.

In the exercise, US didn't include the AWAC in the exercise. Would that make much difference?

I'm certain Indians AF got a big boost in morals when Indian planes painted Americans planes like a gangsta targeting a big wall in their terf. India was the certain winner.

And just incase if u didnt know, it was Indians who switched off their radars on MKI during RedFlag.:smokin:

true. And the US didn't even bother to bring the F-22s. So who is holding back more? I think its India.

true. And the US didn't even bother to bring the F-22s. So who is holding back more? I think its India.

If I am not mistaken, US never used F22 for war games with any other nation yet. Moreover, F22 is a 5th generation aircraft and MKI is 4.5, just incase u didnt know that, and it would be a shame to use a 5th gen against 4.5 generation even if 5th gen win, and USAF knows it well. so ur point is pointless.

If I am not mistaken, US never used F22 for war games with any other nation yet. Moreover, F22 is a 5th generation aircraft and MKI is 4.5, just incase u didnt know that, and it would be a shame to use a 5th gen against 4.5 generation even if 5th gen win. so ur point is pointless.

US used F22 in war games in ME

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom