What's new

IAF carries out a massive airlift exercise of 463 tonnes

But u guys are famous for pooping on the roads, we are not interested in taking that title. Keep it with you or come up with new name :p Cow piss cola or cow dung is not gona help, try some thing else to increase you brain "shakti".
Looks like I struck a nerve. The poop air force(PAF) is an international joke. It does not deserve to be compared with the indian airforce, the 4th most powerful airforce in the world.

glad you enjoyed my constructive and accurate post
:disagree:
Actually it was something else that I enjoyed.
Ziada khon mat jalao, sab ko pta hai kiski kia capability hai. Kisi ko poop ya incompetent kehny se haqiqat nai badalti.

Actually it was something else that I enjoyed.
Ziada khon mat jalao, sab ko pta hai kiski kia capability hai. Kisi ko poop ya incompetent kehny se haqiqat nai badalti.
well i am just glad you are enjoying yourself. it is important to enjoy oneself every now and then

Looks like I struck a nerve. The poop air force(PAF) is an international joke. It does not deserve to be compared with the indian airforce, the 4th most powerful airforce in the world.
Jairam Ramesh once said that India is the biggest open toilet in the world so no doubt you can only think about your surroundings. Indeed something like the IAF shouldn't be compared with a professional air force.
It may be the 4th largest but what has it delivered so far. It should try to prove it's worth by achieving a milestone with a combat sorties account rather than acting as a haulage Mule.
As for your favourite term, just read the following to understand how the mere mention of the PAF made one of your Agni Pankh Patil poop right over his own air base.

http://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.com/2008/11/cheapest-kill.html

Back
Top Bottom