What's new

IAF bans beards for muslims

I vote for raj here. Ppl need to understand that hindu religion has many differnt practices...let me give some examples...some group has half shaved heads......some has long hairs...few groups has tilak on their forehead..some has 3 line white horizontal lines (bhasma) and some has 3 verticle red lines (nama) etc practices. These practices will be followed only during festivals or at home so ppl dont observe them. but they are religious...so trimming beard is not according to hindu...it doesnt talk anything about that

most of the hindu males followed british type dress code. So u can never say that the rules are according to hindus. It is never. But ppl got adjusted...

Following the thread, I have an interesting question, how many Muslims serve in the Indian Army, also, how are they attached to it as compared to Pakistani muslims and their army?
How is the bond and the willingness to fight for their country? What about the morale and the treatment of e.g. Sikhs or Muslims in the Indian army?
Not trying to make this a Pak vs India contest, just curious.

Following the thread, I have an interesting question, how many Muslims serve in the Indian Army, also, how are they attached to it as compared to Pakistani muslims and their army?
How is the bond and the willingness to fight for their country? What about the morale and the treatment of e.g. Sikhs or Muslims in the Indian army?
Not trying to make this a Pak vs India contest, just curious.

There are no official survey based on religion in the Indian Army. However, anecdotal evidence and the record of gallantry awards given over the years suggests that muslims are as dedicated as soldiers from any other religion.

Indian army does not motivate its soldiers by using religious motivational tools. All methods of training and motivation are purely secular, like most modern armies around the world.

Anectodal evidence suggests that Sikhs are the largest contributor to the Indian army in terms of both soldiers and officers.

I think, hindus have sufficient sholars to prove or disprove what is an authentic religious symbol of hinduism so they should not impose their worries on some other religion on the pretext of their own religious problems????????/ what about appeasing Sikhs, if no one with beard can join IAF then why doesn't IAF apply the same rule for Sikhs by not recruiting them in the first place?????????? or is it that Sikhs are too hot to handle and muslims in india subservient enough to impose things on them. By the way beard is not a funny religious symbol in islam????????? just because the white has discarded beard from his fashion trend, doesn't mean that we have to jump the band wagon. Can you narrate one reason how, beard stops a person from performing his duty whether civilian or military.
The example given by you is extraneous.

Hey I am not as great a scholar as you are. I won't worry about this. Let it be sorted out by courts who are paid for this. Whatever little commonsense I had, I have already expressed my views.

RK

I think, hindus have sufficient sholars to prove or disprove what is an authentic religious symbol of hinduism so they should not impose their worries on some other religion on the pretext of their own religious problems????????/ what about appeasing Sikhs, if no one with beard can join IAF then why doesn't IAF apply the same rule for Sikhs by not recruiting them in the first place?????????? or is it that Sikhs are too hot to handle and muslims in india subservient enough to impose things on them. By the way beard is not a funny religious symbol in islam????????? just because the white has discarded beard from his fashion trend, doesn't mean that we have to jump the band wagon. Can you narrate one reason how, beard stops a person from performing his duty whether civilian or military.
The example given by you is extraneous.

Please read the very first post again. Beard is NOT compulsary in Islam but it is in Sikhism.:hitwall:

Hey I am not as great a scholar as you are. I won't worry about this. Let it be sorted out by courts who are paid for this. Whatever little commonsense I had, I have already expressed my views.

RK

The problem with indian judicial system is that almost all judges from supreme court down to the subdivisional court are from hindu brahmin caste, and there is no proper representation of other nations like, dalits, shudras, shikhs, or Muslims. Now please before counter arguing have some library work, the JNU library is useful, the National Library of Kolkata is another useful source, can also net surf to get data on this fact.....

Dude, why do you ask a victim to go another place to get victimized again?? There is nothing in hindu india that i do not know, so please no kautilyan:devil: diplomacy with me.... :smokin:

The problem with indian judicial system is that almost all judges from supreme court down to the subdivisional court are from hindu brahmin caste, and there is no proper representation of other nations like, dalits, shudras, shikhs, or Muslims. Now please before counter arguing have some library work, the JNU library is useful, the National Library of Kolkata is another useful source, can also net surf to get data on this fact.....

Dude, why do you ask a victim to go another place to get victimized again?? There is nothing in hindu india that i do not know, so please no kautilyan:devil: diplomacy with me.... :smokin:

who says that dark age is over...certainly not for the communists.

2. Total number of judges in Supreme Court = 23
number of muslims =2 (8.7%)
Chief Justice is from the so called lower caste
Thre is one sikh and Christian Justice also.
(source: Supreme Court of India - CJI & Sitting Judges)

RK

Fat air hostess! IAF -personal with no beards ! lol wats next time to only wear dothe! lol hahah

Hey, mr not so neutral, good logic but i'm not deceived. First, get rid of your intrinsic racial superiority complex about knowing everything. I know what i'm talking about and you dont have to show your inner diabolical inner racial superiority to prove a point instead come up with slightly more substantiated argument.

Second, no armed forces in the world are allowed to curb the fundamental rights of its soldiers, be very clear about it before making uncouth arguments. !!

Young Man before you jump the gun. Please read Royal Army Act from which both the Pakistan Armed Forces Act ( ammended by Gen M to try civilians under Army Act) and the Indian Army, Navy and Airforce Act originate and you will tuck your tail between your legs and hide it where no one will kick it.

The above you can google but I will post what the Naval Act says below

"The rights conferred by the Constitution in their application to persons subject to naval law shall be restricted or abrogated to the extent provide in this Act. Fundamental rights to apply to persons subject to naval law with modifications "

Young man, You have never had the guts to shed one salty sweat for your country in uniform, let alone blood and guts for it but feel like Rambo IV behind the computer and talk about the Armed forces and their rules and regulations?

Have you ever heard of NBCD ?

Go back to your desk and post on Lollywood or Hollywood.com

Your posts will be appreciated there.

Regards

growing a beard should be upon a person's will
the army should have nothing to do with it
this is clearly racism from the indian officials

growing a beard should be upon a person's will
the army should have nothing to do with it
this is clearly racism from the indian officials

Rule applies on Hindus and Muslims both. Only sikhs are exempted and no one else. How can this be called racism.

RK

Rule applies on Hindus and Muslims both. Only sikhs are exempted and no one else. How can this be called racism.

RK

y are the sikhs allowed to keep their beards
its not required in their religion its an option for them
and since they are allowed to keep it and the muslims cant
its clear racism

Back
Top Bottom