What's new

IAF Apache attack helicopter makes emergency landing in MP's Bhind

I have a joke for everyone in this forum: Greece
So it's true what the say about Indians. You guys have a bad sense of humor and can't make jokes. Just like you can't criticisize yourselves.

Screenshot_2023-05-29 indians have no humor - Αναζήτηση Google.png

So it's true what the say about Indians. You guys have a bad sense of humor and can't make jokes. Just like you can't criticisize yourselves.

View attachment 932195

A simple joke: Greece :rofl:

No reporter or media is interested to even write any article about Greece. It's hard to find a more irrelevant country in the whole world. Is there anyone in this forum who thinks Greece is relevant in anyway? India and other asian nations will be the biggest contributor to world GDP going forward. You can stay irrelevant as usual.

A simple joke: Greece :rofl:

No reporter or media is interested to even write any article about Greece. It's hard to find a more irrelevant country in the whole world. Is there anyone in this forum who thinks Greece is relevant in anyway? India and other asian nations will be the biggest contributor to world GDP going forward. You can stay irrelevant as usual.
Yeah,everyone writes about you

lol5.jpg

lol6.jpg

Apache’s do tend to have issues but the key part is maintenance - as the age starts coming onto the aircraft and the inevitable maintenance errors or pilot errors occur that will be less forgiving then more will occur - a Rafale will go down too and it will have less to do with in general what the IAF is capable of but rather equipment age directly multiplied by the quality of manufacturing .. then that is aggregated with skillset and routine of maintenance and pilots.

I searched about Greece, still nothing. Continue to remain a joke.
When was the last time anyone created any thread about Greece in pdf? There maybe more media coverage about street dogs in India than your joke of a country.
Dude,just...stop. You're not good at comebacks.

Dude,just...stop. You're not good at comebacks.

Greece - that's the joke. I can understand your situation of being irrelevant and useless.

Now back to topic - how many threads related to Greece were opened in entire 2023?

Greece - that's the joke. I can understand your situation of being irrelevant and useless.

Now back to topic - how many threads related to Greece were opened in entire 2023?
Not fair to club all Greece into one post, this Foinikas is just an anti India troll, most Greeks have little interaction with Indians and vice versa, this guy on the other hand seems to want to do nothing more than to troll in Turkish and Indian threads. Like someone mentioned earlier, we have been operating the aircraft since 2019 and this is first instance of such landing, not even a crash. Israelis had a similar incident a few weeks ago with their apache. You dont see him posting anything about that. Most accidents/incidents have happened after a prolonged usage of the machine, which mathematically speaking is bound to happen - law of averages kicks in at one point or the other.

People like him dont care to understand that or ignore it completely when it suits their purpose to troll.

Aircraft was not damaged, pilots are safe, no one on ground was injured, no loss of any kind, and emergency landing was a success, aircraft and pilot both behaved as they should have, i call it a normal operation.

Back
Top Bottom