What's new

'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All of It,' Says Bilawal Bhutto

Brahmos_2

Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's son and chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, has said that his party would get back entire Kashmir from India.

575647a130963468eb0f8acc4ccf53d9.jpg

Bilawal, who is in his 20s, was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab yesterday.
"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," the scion of highly influential Bhutto family said.

When Bilawal made these remarks, he was flanked by former prime ministers Yousaf Raza Gilani and Raja Pervaiz Asharaf.

Bilawal, who has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the Pakistan Peoples Party.

His mother, who was assassinated in 2007, was twice elected as prime minister while his maternal grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who founded the PPP in 1967, also served as prime minister in 1970s.

Bilawal's father Asif Ali Zardari was Pakistan's president from 2008 to 2013.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

why dont you just buy it.. you got the money... we all like a bit of cashmere dont we.
deb765affa7512212bde46382609fc81._.jpg

Someone shut this guy up, he will only help in destruction of Pakistan if he thinks like that. Fix the part which is currently in Pakistan before you even dream of taking another part in. The last thing Pakistan needs right now is more people to manage.

ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's son and chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, has said that his party would get back entire Kashmir from India.

View attachment 66294

Bilawal, who is in his 20s, was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab yesterday.
"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," the scion of highly influential Bhutto family said.

When Bilawal made these remarks, he was flanked by former prime ministers Yousaf Raza Gilani and Raja Pervaiz Asharaf.

Bilawal, who has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the Pakistan Peoples Party.

His mother, who was assassinated in 2007, was twice elected as prime minister while his maternal grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who founded the PPP in 1967, also served as prime minister in 1970s.

Bilawal's father Asif Ali Zardari was Pakistan's president from 2008 to 2013.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indication that he may enter into active politics. One more Shahezada dreaming to rule a subcontinent country like his forefather's property.

Last edited:
Looks like he intends to become the PM of Pakistan in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom