I want to have a trip to pakistan this October,suggestions are needed

One day I would like to visit Pakistan - Food is My priority - and places
You just reminded me:
Food Street Lahore:
Colorful-Lahore-Food-Street.jpg

Lahore-Fort-Road-Food-Street-JAN-2012-10.jpg

food_street_shot_of_day_lahore360_1338116046.jpg

Food_street_lahore.JPG

My Ancestors were from Rawalpandi. My late grand father use to say lots of story of Rawalpindi.
Hey Pakistani brothers plss post some picture of Rawalpindi beautiful places

Here you go....

https://defence.pk/threads/rawalpindi-punjab.296064/

@zheng2 Top 5 Chinese restaurants in Karachi....

If there’s one thing there’s no shortage of in this city, it’s choices! French, Italian, Indian, Turkish, Lebanese you name it, other than a good burrito, there’s no cuisine you won’t find here.

Of course, when it comes to Pakistani taste buds, few cuisines are closer to our heart than Chinese. But with such a plethora of options, how does one go about choosing the best?

Our ratings relied on a five-point checklist: portion, presentation, flavor, consistency and value for money. We sampled countless restaurants across the city, in our search for the Top 5. It was a bloating experience… but the results were totally worth it!

5. Ming Court
Three items on the Ming Court menu warrant it a place on Karachi’s Top 5 Chinese Restaurants List – Butterfly Prawns, Crispy Chicken, and the Spicy Mongolian Beef – that’s not to say other items on the menu don’t deserve a mention, but if it’s your first time at Ming Court and you’re looking for something special then these three items are the way to go.

4. Lotus Court
Many say Lotus Court was the best Chinese food in Karachi throughout the 90’s. Located in what used to be the Sheraton Hotel (Movenpick today) the restaurant was unceremoniously shutdown (God knows why). Now, after countless impostors failed to match its success, it’s back, and if the food is anything to go by it’s here to stay!

3. China Town
Located near Bilawal House in Clifton, China Town is a hot favourite among Karachiites — and for good reason. When it comes to old school Desi-Chinese food this place is tha BOMB! Arguably the best Beef Chili Dry and Flavor Chicken in Karachi, China Town’s Secret Menu is this city’s best kept secret.

2. China Kitchen
Let me put it this way… If you’re a prisoner on death row, and the prison warden comes to ask you what you want for your last meal, China Kitchen’s Crab Rangoon would be a worthy choice! These crispy fried cheese and crab-filled wontons from heaven will leave you feeling satisfied in more ways than one.

1. Yuan Tung

Speaking of number one, here it is… After hours spent driving around and thousands of rupees spent gorging on all the Chinese goodness this city has to offer, we found it — this city’s Best Chinese Restaurant for 2016 is none other than Yuan Tung. Huge portions, great prices and an old-school charm that you just can’t beat!

http://thekarachiite.com/culture/ranked-2016-five-best-chinese-restaurants-in-karachi.html

Restaurants in Karachi.....zheng2......:-)

http://karachista.com/insiders-guide/the-5-best-restaurants-in-karachi/

Here you go....

If there’s one thing there’s no shortage of in this city, it’s choices! French, Italian, Indian, Turkish, Lebanese you name it, other than a good burrito, there’s no cuisine you won’t find here.

Of course, when it comes to Pakistani taste buds, few cuisines are closer to our heart than Chinese. But with such a plethora of options, how does one go about choosing the best?

Our ratings relied on a five-point checklist: portion, presentation, flavor, consistency and value for money. We sampled countless restaurants across the city, in our search for the Top 5. It was a bloating experience… but the results were totally worth it!

5. Ming Court
Three items on the Ming Court menu warrant it a place on Karachi’s Top 5 Chinese Restaurants List – Butterfly Prawns, Crispy Chicken, and the Spicy Mongolian Beef – that’s not to say other items on the menu don’t deserve a mention, but if it’s your first time at Ming Court and you’re looking for something special then these three items are the way to go.

4. Lotus Court
Many say Lotus Court was the best Chinese food in Karachi throughout the 90’s. Located in what used to be the Sheraton Hotel (Movenpick today) the restaurant was unceremoniously shutdown (God knows why). Now, after countless impostors failed to match its success, it’s back, and if the food is anything to go by it’s here to stay!

3. China Town
Located near Bilawal House in Clifton, China Town is a hot favourite among Karachiites — and for good reason. When it comes to old school Desi-Chinese food this place is tha BOMB! Arguably the best Beef Chili Dry and Flavor Chicken in Karachi, China Town’s Secret Menu is this city’s best kept secret.

2. China Kitchen
Let me put it this way… If you’re a prisoner on death row, and the prison warden comes to ask you what you want for your last meal, China Kitchen’s Crab Rangoon would be a worthy choice! These crispy fried cheese and crab-filled wontons from heaven will leave you feeling satisfied in more ways than one.

1. Yuan Tung

Speaking of number one, here it is… After hours spent driving around and thousands of rupees spent gorging on all the Chinese goodness this city has to offer, we found it — this city’s Best Chinese Restaurant for 2016 is none other than Yuan Tung. Huge portions, great prices and an old-school charm that you just can’t beat!

http://thekarachiite.com/culture/ranked-2016-five-best-chinese-restaurants-in-karachi.html

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is ICBC? is it an org you work for?
the biggest bank in this world.

I don know,it is my fist time.any suggestions?

soooooo beautiful and the sky is so blue.I just see gray sky at my hometown in Suzhou.
I will suggest u to visit Islamabad , Murree , Azad Kashmir ( called heaven on earth ) and some areas of Gilgit Baltistan .If u are food lover , then Lahore is best place for u . u can enjoy desi , Chinese and all kind of foods here . Lahore Food Street is famous for desi food . u should surely go there .

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the biggest bank in this world.
So mate, any thing about the interests? What will you be interested in? looking for in the visit? Without that there is not much that people can suggest which will be helpful. :)

@zheng2 firstly, we all welcome you to Pakistan. Trust me, you will find people here very friendly and welcoming. Also there may be quite a lot of Chinese people you may come across as there are many here working on different projects.

As for your query, it will be great if you let us know what sorts of things interest you the most? are you a desi food fanatic? is it the natural beauty and calm of our northern areas that interest you? are you more interested in the hustle and bustle of our bigger cities? an adventure lover?

let me know by a reply here and i hope we can find some good places for you to go and visit. Once finalized i will give you a few contacts in the area and my own in case there are any problems or assistance required.

Here, you may find this useful as well:
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-tour-information-desk.437557/

Main thing, let us know what is that you are interested in, what are you expecting to experience in the visit and only then we can give a better suggestion. :)

Thanks....... Any food is fine for me......
Even better!
Just dont forget to loop me in mate! :) Seriously! It is not that offer for the sake of offer! I am in and you have to let me know whenever you are coming. Bhook laga de ha tum na abhi :P

Even better!
Just dont forget to loop me in mate! :) Seriously! It is not that offer for the sake of offer! I am in and you have to let me know whenever you are coming. Bhook laga de ha tum na abhi :P

Why not..... :)

Why not..... :)
By they way, HOW difficult it really is to get a VISA for Pakistan for you? I mean, why do we hear lots of people planing but still not coming. It is not expensive to travel here to Pakistan, living and spending time here is not expensive either so it is not about money. The main issue must be VISA. I am not sure as i have never tried getting an Indian one from here but i guess it would be the same.
I think we should at least make that part in our relation easier. Let people visit each other. May be that will release some of the tension and will help resolve our issues.

I wish i could tag @Joe Shearer but it is so sad to know that it wont be any good. :(

Here you go....

5. Ming Court

4. Lotus Court

3. China Town

2. China Kitchen

1. Yuan Tung

I make contact with some of those restaurants by your information,very helpful,thank you so much for doing this much.

I make contact with some of those restaurants by your information,very helpful,thank you so much for doing this much.
Oh dear, I m so humbled. I love to help people, specially if they are coming from brother country.....:china::cheers::-)

Please, when you visits Pakistan, do share your story over PDF too...Your experience etc if possible...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom