What's new

I think Hillary is confused about her gender

DkBose

Reaction score
Washington: Celebrity style expert Tim Gunn blatantly criticised Hillary Clinton’s dressing style, labelling her as being “confused about her gender”.

Gunn, 58, made the comments while appearing on the ‘George Lopez’ talk show.

“She’s the Secretary of State, she’s the former senator of New York, she’s the former First Lady, why must she dress that way?” Fox News quoted him as asking.

“I think she’s confused about her gender with all these big, baggy menswear tailored pantsuits. They’re unflattering,” he added.

http://zeenews.**********/news/world/i-think-hillary-is-confused-about-her-gender_722892.html

her royal Thigh-ness is confused about a lot of things lately

Is there nothing better to do than report on the dress habits of a female Secretary of State?

Is there nothing better to do than report on the dress habits of a female Secretary of State?

I'm not surprised.... you'll get use to depressed lot.

Truth is, India is running short on female humans.

Indian media has an obession with that..they have recently been ogoling all over Hina Rabbani Khar as well! Its just that Chogy, you are not familiar with the culture and traits of our neighbour.

I understand for-profit media and tabloids... but why is it being reported here as well? That's where I am confused.

Are there people who genuinely care about what H. Clinton wears?

Indian media has an obession with that..they have recently been ogoling all over Hina Rabbani Khar as well! Its just that Chogy, you are not familiar with the culture and traits of our neighbour.

Oggling at women is a subcontinental trait ! The men of land of the pure is no exception !

Pakistan Book: Pak Players Were Busy Ogling At Girls, Afridi

On topic : The OP just posted the article on Celebrity style expert Tim Gunn's criticism of Ms. Hillary ! It is not like he criticised Hillary ! As usual taking Pakistanis taking cheapshots on Indians !

Back
Top Bottom