What's new

I here by declare emergency:Bilawal Bhutto's "rangeen" urdu speech

Agreed. Even he is openly speaking against Taliban,challenging Taliban directly in their eyes, , even bastards Taliban killed her mother .
I must admit that this is very brave stance of PPPP against Taliban. People should not criticize on his looks, this is problem in Pakistan, instead of reading message, they going towards their look , their language. Reality is that Bilawal should be proud of his Sindhi language. People should appreciate that bilawal is also learning Urdu and he speaks in front of media with no shame, even he is learning. What happened to mentality of Pakistanis.... :mad::(

twisted Pakistanis need to have open mind .. shah say ziada shah kay wafadar

When he speaks Urdu, he sounds like....................... "Katrina's brother"

Why OPT for a seat or few for 5 years when he could have forked out a separate country , Sindhi nationalists are itching for a fight from years and there are many many movements brewing in Sindh which are very anti Pakistan ..Look i have no sympthaties for PPP or zardari but i think we have to get out of the respective party shell we live in , stop being biased , be fair & give credit where its due. After BB's death he could have supported anti pakistan slogans but he didnt and its a great thing he did for Pakistan.

he could not have succeed in separate sindh movement because unlike his susars time east and west Pakistan was far from one another

secondly urban sindhies vs rural sindhies situation like mqm vs ppp and mqm was pro army and anti ppp because of 22 may incident and ppp was very anti mqm at that time

ppp tried it before like al zulfiqar but failed miserably

twisted Pakistanis need to have open mind .. shah say ziada shah kay wafadar

twisted Pakistanis are those who are target killers,bhatta khor and land grabbers and pose them selves are anti terrorists while killing thousands and doing nothing besides collecting bhatta

Target killer parties giving anti terror tips is a joke

twisted Pakistanis are those who are target killers,bhatta khor and land grabbers and pose them selves are anti terrorists while killing thousands and doing nothing besides collecting bhatta

Target killer parties giving anti terror tips is a joke

What TIP's ? which party gave any tip ?

Back
Top Bottom