What's new

I here by declare emergency:Bilawal Bhutto's "rangeen" urdu speech

WTF.... so much Urdu effort for a bloody festival?

check how they are preparing this khusra, look how they are playing Sindh card on national tv...

bloody kaminay !!

Mr Bilawal, Virasat ki Hifazat karni hai to pehle apna Urdu zubaan behatar karlo bae!

imran and now bilawal

pakistani politics is fast becoming a kind of mockery

this is what they have done to their own heritage

Shikarpur, Sind

Look at his attire. He dressed like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. But he must be told he is not a Bhutto!

Poor are those who have nothing to show for their performance but remind people of the past & history. PPP is stuck in the past and has honestly no future!

he first said Marsoo Marsoo Pakistan na dhasoo

Zardari said that after BB's death only because he knew that ppp will be given government

If ppp did not have government in sindh or in federal level

there tone will be different like:-

Pakistan will be destroyed or Pakistan is now like east Pakistan in 1971(they want bone in there mouth else ppp start barking)

This is there modus operandi

Zardari said that after BB's death only because he knew that ppp will be given government
If ppp did not have government in sindh or in federal level
there tone will be different like:-
Pakistan will be destroyed or Pakistan is now like east Pakistan in 1971(they want bone in there mouth else ppp start barking)
This is there modus operandi

WRONG zardari said Pakistan Khapay after BB's death , when he could have easily incited a separation against state , bilawal bhutto said what i quoted above

WRONG zardari said Pakistan Khapay after BB's death , when he could have easily incited a separation against state , bilawal bhutto said what i quoted above

that is what i imply Pakistan khapay

who can forget that

by the way you did not get what zardari actually Pakistan khapay"if his seat is khapay"

zardari can not lead a separation move he is darpok daku and nothing else

that is what i imply Pakistan khapay

who can forget that

by the way you did not get what zardari actually Pakistan khapay"if his seat is khapay"

zardari can not lead a separation movie he is darpok daku and nothing else

Why OPT for a seat or few for 5 years when he could have forked out a separate country , Sindhi nationalists are itching for a fight from years and there are many many movements brewing in Sindh which are very anti Pakistan ..Look i have no sympthaties for PPP or zardari but i think we have to get out of the respective party shell we live in , stop being biased , be fair & give credit where its due. After BB's death he could have supported anti pakistan slogans but he didnt and its a great thing he did for Pakistan.

Agreed. Even he is openly speaking against Taliban,challenging Taliban directly in their eyes, , even bastards Taliban killed her mother .
I must admit that this is very brave stance of PPPP against Taliban. People should not criticize on his looks, this is problem in Pakistan, instead of reading message, they going towards their look , their language. Reality is that Bilawal should be proud of his Sindhi language. People should appreciate that bilawal is also learning Urdu and he speaks in front of media with no shame, even he is learning. What happened to mentality of Pakistanis.... :mad::(

Back
Top Bottom