What's new

I have proof that Kamran Akmal is corrupt: Zulqarnain

Parul

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
zulqarnain-haider-ap-670.jpg

KARACHI: Wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider has accused team mate Kamran Akmal of being involved in corruption, adding that he will be bringing forward the proof against him soon, DawnNews reported.

In a message posted on Facebook, Zulqarnain questioned the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and why they had given Akmal clearance and subsequently a place in the squad when the International Cricket Council (ICC) had not cleared him. He also asked the PCB to reveal the basis on which they had cleared him and to make those documents public.

The 26 year old said he had proof against Akmal and will be coming forward with that soon.

However, the PCB said that Akmal had been cleared and selected after consultation with the ICC.

“We wrote to the ICC to ask them if they have any reservations on Kamran Akmal’s inclusion. In reply, they said the ICC has not found any evidence of wrongdoing against him and he is free to play,” PCB chairman Zaka Ashraf said.

Akmal was picked for Pakistan’s World Twenty20 squad and ODI squad to play against Australia after being out of the national team for over a year. He last played during Pakistan’s campaign at the ICC World Cup 2011, where Pakistan reached the semi-finals.

Previously in 2010, Zulqarnain had fled to London from a team camp in Dubai without informing the PCB after receiving death threats. He also retired from international cricket but later withdrew his retirement.

I have proof that Kamran Akmal is corrupt: Zulqarnain | DAWN.COM

I never thought he was clean. Dont know why he is brought back.

Zulqarnain Haider is a drama queen, history stands testament to it. He threw a hissy fit and abandoned the team midway into a series and applied for asylum to the UK, in the meanwhile he was constantly talking about his family was in danger back in Pakistan. When his appeal was overturned and he was deported, he started playing the "I did it for the country" card. The guy's a pathetic opportunist and I wouldn't even trust him if he told me that Shoaib Akhtar was a fast bowler....

what is mr zulqarnain thinking from all this time , fckrs hold proof for personal gain if he has any than should bring for the sake of country and cricket

Pakistan Cricket is big mess....what a waste of talents

I hate this fella, he has no creditability.. I won't listen to this even if Kamran is guilty. People like him are curse for nations.

But this performance hurts specially no intention for run out.

Last edited by a moderator:
But this performance hurts specially no intention for run out.

you are right. This is shameful. pakistan was in the driving position and could have won that game but for Kamran Akmal.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon guys he might be stupid but not a liar. He did not play for any country other than Pakistan although he got asylum in UK. And he came back after government assurances. Any player can get scared if some one on phone threatens them and says 'as long as you are in Pakistan, you are not safe'. Nobody knows how powerful the guy on the other side is.

Zulqarnain Haider is a drama queen, history stands testament to it. He threw a hissy fit and abandoned the team midway into a series and applied for asylum to the UK, in the meanwhile he was constantly talking about his family was in danger back in Pakistan. When his appeal was overturned and he was deported, he started playing the "I did it for the country" card. The guy's a pathetic opportunist and I wouldn't even trust him if he told me that Shoaib Akhtar was a fast bowler....
Do you have sources for the bolded part?

Zulkerneyn is a troll... If he had any, he would have provided long time ago. He is jealous of Akmal - period

Person should be in jail immediately when he says he has proof in front of media, to hold evidence to serve justice.
Pathetic, don't tell it just show it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom