What's new

I am sorry, but Dr Qadri was right.

He is here.

Im going on the street, no matter who's leading. We cannot allow our nation to be bullied by terrorists and corrupt leaders making shady deals.

Then I guess his movement has stopped making waves in mainstream news outlets. The Long March was the last time I had read about him.

Our media is the biggest whore on planet earth. They will do anything for money.
so many journalists are getting rewarded for being a tout, NS knows the danger of independent media and i bet he will not stop until all media outlets are in his pocket.

^ Geo is 1st in that list.
1472872_464146093694510_873040227_n_0.jpg

i supported Tahir-ul-qadri when he came first time and again i will support him , but i feel pity on IK , who didnt came out with him because he always want himself to be in center of the story , bloody political dictators ..

The government as well as the Taliban are getting on my last nerve, I have for the first time in my life lost the unshakable confidence I had in my country, the government has made a joke of the country, I dont think I can stand this bullshit anymore.....:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom