What's new

I Am Sick Of Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!

Spreading hatred towards Afghanis and Indians in a thread titled 'I Am Sick Of Hate!'. Nice.

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

WELLL THEN THEY SHOULD STOP SPREADING The HATE TOWARDS US PRO PAKISTANIS FIRST.. If they call us Brothers then why so much hate? Why so much name calling? Why so much ignorance? Ive seen many afghanis calling me their pashtun brother but behind my back they talk sh*t about Pakistan.

Yea, who cares what you think. I am showing the feeling is mutual, throw garbage at me, I will dump you in trash can.

Got it, and read the comments on the youtube page from you fellow indians before accusing others of preaching hatred. Seems like your countrymen specialize in online hate against Pakistan and China.

Hey, I'm just pointing out the irony here. If you wanted to post that video, there are a number of other India/Afghan bashing threads going around. The fact that you chose this thread made me laugh.

Also:

1) the feeling is NOT mutual. I don't give a damn about you while you supposedly hate me.

2) People on youtube threads do not represent my country. It's their individual opinion. You want to rebut them? Do it there, not on PDF. Bad mouthing about them behind their backs seems a little cowardly to me.

Hi
it's 2010 and Afghanistan is still in stone age :rolleyes: Should we really care what they think of us ?

NAH

WELLL THEN THEY SHOULD STOP SPREADING The HATE TOWARDS US PRO PAKISTANIS FIRST.. If they call us Brothers then why so much hate? Why so much name calling? Why so much ignorance? Ive seen many afghanis calling me their pashtun brother but behind my back they talk sh*t about Pakistan.
Afghans are friends of no one.They'd even sell their mother and sister for money.Let me tell you something if Afghans or Afghanistan tries something stupid.It won't be Pakistan Army that will stop that..the Puhstuns in FATA with the help of FC (who again are pushtoons) will stop them.Anyway Afghanistan is no threat.We can even turn it into atomic waste if push comes to shove.These idiots don't realize that Pushtoons of Pakistan have their loyality with Pakistan.Pushtoons are serving at very high positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom