What's new

I am retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Bro don't do that, what other do you expect from your ennemies than hatred? Stay here bro, otherwise one by one we gonna leave this forum, and it will be Barat ratt sh!t 2 :(

Management and their favorites are unfair. I have decided to leave the forum.

I have been hated by many and appreciated by very few. To all my friends, I say Khuda Hafez.

I know MODs of this forum are very partial sometimes. But you don't quit because of some knuckle-heads. I go to other forums and MODs there are worst. They are even less flexible to some opinions. This forum is still better than many.

Change your decision. You are NOT leaving. Don't be like a lady about to get her periods, hence impulsive, only to change her mind later on. Be a man and stick in here.

When Fauzia Kasuri left PTI,, I told my friends she was going thru PMS & will return. She did.
Earlier, Shireen Mizari left & I said the same. She came back too. :-)
Now it's your turn.

Last edited:
abb forum mey maza nai aayega. :( arey u are an unique namoona rAgpaK.

''I have been hated by many and appreciated by very few''.

That is because u are utterly insensitive to the faith and sentiments of others,and purposedly barb them at times with demeaning statements meant to hurt.Can't complain when the animosity is returned.Goodbye and good riddance.Though from what i know u'll be back in weeks.:lol:

isney toh senti kar diya.....
ab mat ja,,,,,aaj se mein kabhi tujhe report nai karunga.....jitna bhi tu yindoo yindoo karna chata hai kar,,,koi baat nai....

''I have been hated by many and appreciated by very few''.

That is because u are utterly insensitive to the faith and sentiments of others,and purposedly barb them at times with demeaning statements meant to hurt.Can't complain when the animosity is returned.Goodbye and good riddance.Though from what i know u'll be back in weeks.:lol:

I bet on the last line, he will be back to vent his frustration someday.

You will be missed Sir.

please Note: This is not THE First time he is doing this ..
anyways I got your point.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom