What's new

I am not ashamed of my Pakistan

Humble Pakistani

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today I read a Blog in a local on-line news site that made me think….. While I strongly disagree with the scribe that Jinnah made a mistake in creating Pakistan, I cannot deny the fact that Pakistan is a basket case today. Is it Jinnah’s fault or the people who came after him? I blame the people of Pakistan who do not have the capability to think beyond his/her family name, caste, tribe, religion, province, language and everything ethnically dear to them. That is the only reason incompetent leaders are elected to the parliament.It has been unfortunate for Pakistan that it has been led by leaders like Nishtar, Iskander, Zulfiqar, Benazir and Nawaz, and in between a super idiot Zia. You will see that I have not mentioned Ayub and Musharraf on the same list. The reason is simple; I feel the only progress Pakistan saw, in its short history, was during the time of these two leaders. I would love to hear what you have to say if you disagree. Pakistan is a country that can be self sufficient in everything if we have honest leaders.

Our short history has shown that we were among the nations that were most likely to succeed. Our airline and railways were rated among the world’s best. We had natural resources like gas that could have served for the energy crises that the nation faces today. If only we would have used them responsively!
Last year in May, the nation had a chance to bring in a new Leader who talked big and promised to turn Pakistan around for the better. But what did we do; we brought back a guy we know (whose family) has looted Pakistan for the last 30 years. Today, the nation says, “Election was rigged!” Why did you not come out on the streets then? There is something basically wrong here.

Pakistan is a country that if given a chance by its leaders can progress and become a “Singapore,” “Hong Kong,” “Malaysia” or “Dubai” in less than a decade. All we need is good governance and leaders who would put first emphasis on education. Education for ALL!

We must realize that Pakistan can be a heaven on Earth. But only if we have the will to change it- it has the potential and we the people have all the power. Let us first and foremost elect leaders who have the will to serve and save Pakistan, and not those leaders who have stashed their wealth outside Pakistan. We need to shred our cloak of ethnicity like: family name, caste, tribe, religion, province, language, and learn to become Pakistani first.

Let us all work together to build a better, newer and peaceful Pakistan in lines with the Quaid’s dreams.

Source:I am not ashamed of my Pakistan | The Pakistani Spectator

Today I read a Blog in a local on-line news site that made me think….. While I strongly disagree with the scribe that Jinnah made a mistake in creating Pakistan, I cannot deny the fact that Pakistan is a basket case today. Is it Jinnah’s fault or the people who came after him? I blame the people of Pakistan who do not have the capability to think beyond his/her family name, caste, tribe, religion, province, language and everything ethnically dear to them. That is the only reason incompetent leaders are elected to the parliament.It has been unfortunate for Pakistan that it has been led by leaders like Nishtar, Iskander, Zulfiqar, Benazir and Nawaz, and in between a super idiot Zia. You will see that I have not mentioned Ayub and Musharraf on the same list. The reason is simple; I feel the only progress Pakistan saw, in its short history, was during the time of these two leaders. I would love to hear what you have to say if you disagree. Pakistan is a country that can be self sufficient in everything if we have honest leaders.

Our short history has shown that we were among the nations that were most likely to succeed. Our airline and railways were rated among the world’s best. We had natural resources like gas that could have served for the energy crises that the nation faces today. If only we would have used them responsively!
Last year in May, the nation had a chance to bring in a new Leader who talked big and promised to turn Pakistan around for the better. But what did we do; we brought back a guy we know (whose family) has looted Pakistan for the last 30 years. Today, the nation says, “Election was rigged!” Why did you not come out on the streets then? There is something basically wrong here.

Pakistan is a country that if given a chance by its leaders can progress and become a “Singapore,” “Hong Kong,” “Malaysia” or “Dubai” in less than a decade. All we need is good governance and leaders who would put first emphasis on education. Education for ALL!

We must realize that Pakistan can be a heaven on Earth. But only if we have the will to change it- it has the potential and we the people have all the power. Let us first and foremost elect leaders who have the will to serve and save Pakistan, and not those leaders who have stashed their wealth outside Pakistan. We need to shred our cloak of ethnicity like: family name, caste, tribe, religion, province, language, and learn to become Pakistani first.

Let us all work together to build a better, newer and peaceful Pakistan in lines with the Quaid’s dreams.

These liberal dumbos are always ashamed of Pakistan they fell proud even if Indians and USA abuse them and abuse their families and background and worst even they do physically something bad to them they will feel proud bloody slaves nothing else

its too late to fix this country going the democratic route. the reason is simply because the illiterate population has already procreated and spread this cancer. its now a fight for survival. the illiterate want to piggy back the bright by flowing into big cities and over power infrastructure which they feel can not be made in their towns or villages. or the elected officials that they elected are so corrupt that they usually themselves are living within these cities. this spreads another virus called religious delusions which is great if you want to hire a cheap fighting force. if you believe in eternity, life becomes unimportant. either way long story short only a Mao sort of revolution can make this country anything close to a thailand in our life time. we will never have the resourses to be a dubai. that takes money. ask @Zavran if he wants a dubai in Pakistan.

its too late to fix this country going the democratic route. the reason is simply because the illiterate population has already procreated and spread this cancer. its now a fight for survival. the illiterate want to piggy back the bright by flowing into big cities and over power infrastructure which they feel can not be made in their towns or villages. or the elected officials that they elected are so corrupt that they usually themselves are living within these cities. this spreads another virus called religious delusions which is great if you want to hire a cheap fighting force. if you believe in eternity, life becomes unimportant. either way long story short only a Mao sort of revolution can make this country anything close to a thailand in our life time. we will never have the resourses to be a dubai. that takes money. ask @Zavran if he wants a dubai in Pakistan.
Excellent assessment and I would love your input on a thread that I recently created with Pakistan's international reputation with respect to Canadian foreign minister's recent letter to Baloach people. Is Pakistan on the verge of civil war between conservative and secular faction or is it result of the toll of war on terror that people seem to have lost hope ie despair. I know I asked alot of question from you my friend and if you have time please comment on this piece written on sun by Tarek fateh. Thanks or as in Urdu we say Shukariya marai humdard dhost ;) (i can speak urdu)
Canada taking right position on Pakistan

Person who wrote the crap just showed the enemies of Pakistan that I am available for rent, so please rent me out & I will write against Pakistan. Of course it is peoples fault & these people are still continuing to harm Pakistan as they are blind, deaf & mute.

Even our Quaid knew what mess was coming & because of that he said "I put my hand in the pocket, I find forged coins" & today's Pakistan is threatened by these kind of corrupt, incompetent & spineless people, whether they are politicians, judges, police men & journalists, they have become a threat to Pakistan as they are prepared to sell themselves for few dollars.

I visited Pakistan late last year after a gap of some 12 years, during my four week stay i travelled width and breadth of the country, what you hear or read on the media and what you see on ground is at different extremes. What i witnessed was content, confident and independent people. Sometimes it felt as if i had just arrived from a third world country. No doubt the country has many drawbacks but i would put that down to simply a case of , Lions being led by Lambs.

pakistan kai baar mar chuka ab sharam nhi aati ab bus passport change karana hai taky ye dhaba humary daman se mit jaay .

we were unlucky we born in pakistan but sure we will never die as pakistani .

Not good bhai .... every country has flaws in their system but their citizens must keep faith in improving that...

One day inshallah your rulers also understand the situation & help you make your country "soney ki chiriya"...

Not good bhai .... every country has flaws in their system but their citizens must keep faith in improving that...

One day inshallah your rulers also understand the situation & help you make your country "soney ki chiriya"...
Dekha kesi kesi behki batain kerne lag gaye hain imran shadi ke baad:haha:

Excellent assessment and I would love your input on a thread that I recently created with Pakistan's international reputation with respect to Canadian foreign minister's recent letter to Baloach people. Is Pakistan on the verge of civil war between conservative and secular faction or is it result of the toll of war on terror that people seem to have lost hope ie despair. I know I asked alot of question from you my friend and if you have time please comment on this piece written on sun by Tarek fateh. Thanks or as in Urdu we say Shukariya marai humdard dhost ;) (i can speak urdu)

Tark Fatah? Anay do use Pakistan main, me being a "secular" would beat the living shit out of him and nobody will stop me. After that I'll apologize to him for being violent with that bile spewing piece of shit. So there goes your secular vs conservative theory.

Tarek Fateh ! :lol:

Dude hes the guy who was telling Canadian Audiences that the Pakistani Army captures Baluch, carves out 'Long Live Pakistan' on their skin and then throws them overboard from a Helicopter - Full marks for Imagination but guess how many for Truth ?

You really should read someone like Akbar S Ahmed if you wanna understand what Pakistan is really all about !

Back
Top Bottom