What's new

"I am a Hindu, married to a Christian, visiting a Gurdwara, in a Muslim Country"

@3:45
"What could be more secular then this."

An interesting observation from an open minded Indian. Her father is a Independent politician, who in her foreigner husband's opinion, is also open-minded. May these visits to Pakistan, change the minds of those Indians willing to see for themselves.

She used the term wrong

With all due respect, I thought this corridor is exclusively for Sikhs?

There is a huge potential loophole if RSS Hindu terrorists avail this corridor and start doing some theatrics on Pakistani soil, slogans , things like that. Has this been thought over?

Oh I see, You have a big heart and it is your sacred bond to protect guests seriously. I never knew this. The reality is there was a serious security threat to Sri Lankans and hence the mind boggling security. Even Imran Khan's convoy in US did not get this level of security. The mind bogling security is another Pathetic example of how dangerous it is for foreigners in Pakistan.
@waz this trash stinks of curry

There is a huge potential loophole if RSS Hindu terrorists avail this corridor and start doing some theatrics on Pakistani soil, slogans , things like that. Has this been thought over?
No hindu or Christian should be allowed there

Oh I see, You have a big heart and it is your sacred bond to protect guests seriously. I never knew this. The reality is there was a serious security threat to Sri Lankans and hence the mind boggling security. Even Imran Khan's convoy in US did not get this level of security. The mind bogling security is another Pathetic example of how dangerous it is for foreigners in Pakistan.
I think Indians cannot grasp the level of changes our police has went through even a normal police man in Pakistan looks like a general to these uneducated idiots and the high level off security was not needed we just did it just for the pussy sri Lankans despite being told nothing would happen to them they continued bitching

That's a great idea if we catch gangus trying to piss around in kartarpur we can beat em for fun

She used the term wrong
You are right, that’s the key thing Indians don’t get. We are tolerant not secular. Part of our faith is to be tolerant of others beliefs.

beyond this opening ceremony, I also agree that only Sikhs should be allow to use the corridor because it is solely for their religious practice.

If Indians make peace with us the they can visit Pakistan (per the security situation) this corridor should give them pause as to what kind of relations they can have with their neighbors if they resolve the disputes.

You are right, that’s the key thing Indians don’t get. We are tolerant not secular. Part of our faith is to be tolerant of others beliefs.

beyond this opening ceremony, I also agree that only Sikhs should be allow to use the corridor because it is solely for their religious practice.

If Indians make peace with us the they can visit Pakistan (per the security situation) this corridor should give them pause as to what kind of relations they can have with their neighbors if they resolve the disputes.
Fully agreed

Hindutva like you don't really know much outside of cow pee and cow poop.
Like I said, we protect our guests while you rape them.

Hindu married to a christian and visiting a gurdwara in a Muslim state-----------Tu kia ab Nobel peace award chahiye?:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom