What's new

Hyperstealth KA2 on mockup Jordan F16:

Ahassan

Reaction score
Back in January 2006, DID covered pioneering technology from Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corp. that made it possible to quickly and inexpensively apply advanced fractal camouflage patterns to aircraft, UAVs, helicopters, vehicles - even buildings. The fractal camouflage trend has continued in the field of uniforms, and camouflaging other military assets such as submarines seems to be getting more attention these days.

Now the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan has taken the next step and applied Hyperstealth's fractal camouflage patterns to hundreds of its vehicles, from Challenger tanks and M109 self-propelled howitzers to truck and jeeps. Meanwhile, the Chinese military has taken notice of the original DID article.

The application of KA2 fractal camouflage scheme variants to Jordanian vehicles was revealed on June 10, 2006 during a huge military parade in the capital, Amman. It marked King Abdullah's ascension to the Throne on June 8, 1999, and also commemorated the Great Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Turks in 1918.

While Hyperstealth's original fast-application approach used a technique for applying vinyl-type coatings from 3M, this approach wouldn't deliver some of the anti-infrared/thermal reduction capabilities of new military paints. As such, HyperStealth developed special paint templates that could be used for this task.

In addition to its new vehicle camouflage, over 390,000 uniforms have been manufactured in seven different KA2 color schemes for Royal Jordanian armed forces, police, and paramilitary units. Jordan continues to develop and expand their digital concealment programs with HyperStealth Biotechnology Corp. for their military aircraft

AND I WISH PAKISTAN AIRFORCE WOULD USE SAME CAMO.

airbus said:
Back in January 2006, DID covered pioneering technology from Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corp. that made it possible to quickly and inexpensively apply advanced fractal camouflage patterns to aircraft, UAVs, helicopters, vehicles - even buildings. The fractal camouflage trend has continued in the field of uniforms, and camouflaging other military assets such as submarines seems to be getting more attention these days.

Now the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan has taken the next step and applied Hyperstealth's fractal camouflage patterns to hundreds of its vehicles, from Challenger tanks and M109 self-propelled howitzers to truck and jeeps. Meanwhile, the Chinese military has taken notice of the original DID article.

The application of KA2 fractal camouflage scheme variants to Jordanian vehicles was revealed on June 10, 2006 during a huge military parade in the capital, Amman. It marked King Abdullah's ascension to the Throne on June 8, 1999, and also commemorated the Great Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Turks in 1918.

While Hyperstealth's original fast-application approach used a technique for applying vinyl-type coatings from 3M, this approach wouldn't deliver some of the anti-infrared/thermal reduction capabilities of new military paints. As such, HyperStealth developed special paint templates that could be used for this task.

In addition to its new vehicle camouflage, over 390,000 uniforms have been manufactured in seven different KA2 color schemes for Royal Jordanian armed forces, police, and paramilitary units. Jordan continues to develop and expand their digital concealment programs with HyperStealth Biotechnology Corp. for their military aircraft

AND I WISH PAKISTAN AIRFORCE WOULD USE SAME CAMO.

Yes, this cammos can win wars by making soldiers invincible (excuse the pun) lol

sigatoka said:
Yes, this cammos can win wars by making soldiers invincible (excuse the pun) lol

What a remark.... i coudnt expect much least from you. Wish i could admire you and could hand you a medal for this.

Winning a war is some thing different with ur sick mentality. So what they are developing, whatever those cammos are without any purpose, just to waste their time and money. Everything has some purpose some use at the right time, right area and right place.

And my purpose was not to taunt you, indeed i dont have such useles time, but just to make you realize, atleast post some thing good, admire others and incase if you consider they wrong eleborate them where it is possible, hope after all this you got my point, wish ya a good luck in future,after all i meant no offence..

melb4aust said:
What a remark.... So what they are developing, whatever those cammos are without any purpose, just to waste their time and money. Everything has some purpose some use at the right time, right area and right place.

I was just poking fun at the word hyper before stealth. Camo is stealthy, to call it hyper stealthy unless it actually makes u invisible is quite cheeky.

I actually made a thread on my other forum on Jordans KA2 Hyperstealth. It had pics of their new camo uniforms, tanks, armor vehicles and jeeps were using them on a military parade. Unfortunately the forum is down so I can't send you guys the pics.

I'll post the pics, until then.

Back
Top Bottom