What's new

Hypersciences will fire objects at hypersonic speed to tunnel 10 times faster for oil, geothermal an

Aitzaz Rai

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HyperSciences is using the power of extreme velocity to radically change the economics of industries and companies whose success hinges on the ability to break rock as fast as possible. RAMAC is a mature aerospace technology developed at the University of Washington that is capable of firing large mass objects in excess of 2 km/s or 4,500 mph.

* HyperDrill™ is Hypersciences oil and gas and geothermal drilling solution. With financial commitment by Shell Oil, they have developed a drilling solution that increases rate of penetration by up to 10x that of existing drilling technology.

Near-surface rock breaking solution for the infrastructure foundation and quarrying industries.
Compact footprint with high energy deposition.
Shown to be 75% lower cost and up to 2x faster than conventional drilling methods.
Can be integrated with existing equipment, such as excavators, and other low profile tracked machines.

Underground rock breaking solution for the mining and tunneling industries.
Compact footprint with high energy deposition.
Shown to be 35% lower cost and up to 2.5x faster than conventional drill and blast methods.
Provides remote control and eliminates need for explosives, increasing worker safety and performance.

Hi, you have been told quite a few times by quite a few seniors here to not open these thread under Pakistan Army section.
@niaz sir the rookie continues

Hi, you have been told quite a few times by quite a few seniors here to not open these thread under Pakistan Army section.
@niaz sir the rookie continues

I can only say what I remember reading on the opening page of the "Chemical Engineering" by Coulson & Richardson. It said Knowledge is 'knowledge of ignorance' and Ignorance is 'ignorance of ignorance'.

Methinks that the rookie has a great desire to impress rest of us with his knowledge. I admit that I am duly impressed only wish that it was in the appropriate section which is the Technology & Science.

Last edited:
I can only say what I remember reading on the opening page of the "Chemical Engineering" by Coulson & Richardson. It said " Knowledge is 'knowledge of ignorance' and Ignorance is 'ignorance of ignorance'.

Methinks that the rookie has a great desire to impress rest of us with his knowledge. I admit that I am duly impressed only wish that it was in the appropriate section which is the Technology & Science.
In fact, I'm interested in these topics and I would give him a benefit of doubt that perhaps he has a genuine desire to share the knowledge and start a nice discussion but I can't wrap my head around the fact that he is sharing it under Pakistan army section and doing it repeated despite advice from the seniors like yourself. Soon a mod will have a word with him.

Back
Top Bottom