What's new

Humain 1948 ka Pakistan chahye....

I am glad he is giving the message the question is how many people are actually listening to his message that is crucial who will go out their and begin change.

I am glad he is giving the message the question is how many people are actually listening to his message that is crucial who will go out their and begin change.

Yes that is a practical question. In the tribal areas of Pakistan, a few people understand English and thus such good messages cannot reach them due to communication problem which must be taken into serious account since it can cause trust deficit. My friend Darkstar has somewhere mentioned, behind the 1971 incident there might have been a trust deficit which India exploited to fulfill its sinister designs. In the tribal areas, we must not want a repetition of the same tragic event. Thus, it is the responsibility of today's Pakistani youth to visit those tribal areas regularly and spread such messages so that the people who live there can have the sense of belongingness to Pakistan as their nation also. Zaid Hamid is now-a-days visiting Pakistani college and university campuses for this reason.

Well lets hope people stand up speak up but in my opinion being honest I myself haven't done enough as a Pakistani and I am ashamed of that but I am going in summer in hope I can take a trip their but people in Pakistan should do as Zaid Hamid says atleast visit the areas and tell the people how important they are for you.

@ Communist

Thank you very very much for your first thread without bashing Hindus. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom