What's new

HUM commander pledges allegiance to Islamic State, says ISI threatening him

None of Kashmiri groups of the UJC are ISIS affiliated and none of them use dirty tactics (they're mostly targeting soldiers).

So that India can legitimise it's war against terror (as ISIS is known bad as*holes of the world)...denouncing the notion that Kashmir struggle is a local movement......and then can easily beat the shit out of Kashmiri separatists and who so ever is against India. I guess this plan is in consultation with Israel as it is exactly what Israel tried in Iraq/Syria (by pitting ISIS against Shia states)

what a stupid tactic

Compare, once in a while a Kashmiri militant going down the wrong path, to the thousands of rapists serving happily in India's army.

Irrespective of the motivations for this apparent change in ideology, what baffles me the most is the almost absurd naivete of the Kashmiri separatists and dissidents regarding Indian response.

The Kashmiris wanted war, they got one. And now they are asking "why are the Indians attacking?" From the steady drawdown of fighting forces from Kashmir throughout 2000s to the now extensive redeployment since 2015, it wasn't India which wanted to escalate in Kashmir. The number of security checkpoints even in Srinagar had begun decreasing by end of 2011.

What were the Kashmiris expecting? They could go on the offensive and India would simply lick its wounds and pull back? Did they not expect that the more they pushed India into a corner the Indians would begin experimenting with more dangerous concepts? That India would begin tinkering with old concepts like Ikhwan? That India would use whatever it could get its hands on, even weaponize radicalism, to pummel the hostile resistance?

And then these same naive men imagine that the only requirement to pressurize India is a steady increase in violence. What is the worst that could happen? Kashmiris could try to turn it into Syria. But they would run out of bodies to throw long before they begin to impact India's strategic calculus.

India contends, rightly or wrongly, that this war is a battle for its long term survival. Whatever the cost it has to pay, whatever the price it has to extract, it will pay in blood. What do the Kashmiris do now?
If Indians have not understood that then besides a genocide they have no other option in Kashmir.

Wait and Watch...watch it in broader perspective of US pushing ISIS in Af-PAK region....think Why

i am giving you my opinion after thinking and sleeping over it.
Its a stupid tactic and will backfire.

But sure.. try it.

If Indians have not understood that then besides a genocide they have no other option in Kashmir.

Not really. Once the tiny minority instigating the violence is taken care of, the Kashmiris will sit quiet and will simply integrate through their daily lives.

The first step is to stop cross border infiltration. It's already reduced to a trickle. Once that's done, most other problems will disappear overnight.

Not really. Once the tiny minority instigating the violence is taken care of, the Kashmiris will sit quiet and will simply integrate through their daily lives.

The first step is to stop cross border infiltration. It's already reduced to a trickle. Once that's done, most other problems will disappear overnight.
Lets agree to disagree and please do not quote me again. I consider you a loghorrea filled fraud and have no time to waste responding or even looking at alerts from you.

Irrespective of the motivations for this apparent change in ideology, what baffles me the most is the almost absurd naivete of the Kashmiri separatists and dissidents regarding Indian response.

The Kashmiris wanted war, they got one. And now they are asking "why are the Indians attacking?" From the steady drawdown of fighting forces from Kashmir throughout 2000s to the now extensive redeployment since 2015, it wasn't India which wanted to escalate in Kashmir. The number of security checkpoints even in Srinagar had begun decreasing by end of 2011.

What were the Kashmiris expecting? They could go on the offensive and India would simply lick its wounds and pull back? Did they not expect that the more they pushed India into a corner the Indians would begin experimenting with more dangerous concepts? That India would begin tinkering with old concepts like Ikhwan? That India would use whatever it could get its hands on, even weaponize radicalism, to pummel the hostile resistance?

And then these same naive men imagine that the only requirement to pressurize India is a steady increase in violence. What is the worst that could happen? Kashmiris could try to turn it into Syria. But they would run out of bodies to throw long before they begin to impact India's strategic calculus.

India contends, rightly or wrongly, that this war is a battle for its long term survival. Whatever the cost it has to pay, whatever the price it has to extract, it will pay in blood. What do the Kashmiris do now?

The planning is not happening in Kashmir, it's happening elsewhere. All the naive ones are in India wondering why the plan isn't working.

Lets agree to disagree and please do not quote me again. I consider you a loghorrea filled fraud and have no time to waste responding or even looking at alerts from you.

I generally avoid your posts. But if you have something to say about India, I'm obviously gonna reply.

What if every other Memebers and small groups leave the idea of Independent Kashmir and join IS in the valley ????
Now IS is the Global terror group so the world view on Kashmiris will change..Which Pakistan doesn't want..
and India can go in with a full thrust..

Question remains, whoes behind ISIS in that remote part of the region. Clearly not ISI or Pakistan going by this news. That leaves RAW as prime suspect and facilitation coming from CIA and mossad. CIA links with ISIS are already established and with India acting as a American lapdog, its just a matter of connecting dots.

Also whats the guarantee the isis will not spread to other parts of India causing mayhem?

Question remains, whoes behind ISIS in that remote part of the region. Clearly not ISI or Pakistan going by this news. That leaves RAW as prime suspect and facilitation coming from CIA and mossad. CIA links with ISIS are already established and with India acting as a American lapdog, its just a matter of connecting dots.

Also whats the guarantee the isis will not spread to other parts of India causing mayhem?

Nope... its all cooked up stories that ISIS is supported by RAW... anyone can make claims but where is the proof.....??? IS in the valley will give more headache to the Security forces since the ideology of Kashmir militants and IS is upside down... IS came to the valley with inspiration as same way how IS dominated around the world with terrorism

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom